>1<

Drac and Ericka was sitting in the lobby, scrolling on there phones since the hotel is going slow today. Mavis and Johnny walked over to them with their luggage behind them with Dennis in his mother's arms.

"Hey Dad, could you watch Dennis for us while were gone?" She asked in a hurry.

"Sure, but where are you going?" He said.

"We need to visit Johnny's family in California." She said as she handed Dennis to Ericka.

"Wait how-" he said but he was cut off when Mavis and Johnny was already exiting the hotel.

Drac rolled his eyes and muttered "Rude"

"Why are they in such a rush?" Ericka asked.

Drac shrugged his shoulders and went to her and Dennis.

"Dennisovich, do you wanna play with us outside?" Drac said in a playful voice as Ericka handed Dennis to him.

"Yes Papa Drac!" He squealed in excitement.

They then turned into bats and went outside, leaving Ericka alone in the lobby.

"Rude..." she muttered as she sat on the couch and continued scrolling on her phone. But her eyes were starting to get heavy and she fell asleep on the couch causing her phone to drop.

Meanwhile, Drac and Dennis was playing outside, but then decided to go back as the sun is starting to rise, as they enter the hotel he saw Ericka sleeping on the couch with her phone on the floor. She may have fallen asleep while waiting for us, he thought.

"Dennis can you go to your room and wait for Papa Drac to tuck you in bed?" He asked Dennis.

"Okay Papa Drac" he said as he kissed him on the cheeks and left.

Drac then walked to Ericka and sat beside her, he picked up her phone and put it in his pocket. He then stroked her white, glossy hair and tried to wake her up, gently. But she didn't respond. With that leaving Dracula with no choice but to carry her in bridal style. As he reached there room, he tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead.

When he was about to leave, he felt a hand grabbed his wrist making him stop. He looked back and saw Ericka holding his wrist and muttered,

"Stay."

"But i have to tuck Dennis in bed" he said softly while he is trying to escape her grip which is surprisingly strong, every pull is just making her grip tighter. She then yanked him to her making Drac fall on top of her. She smiled and kissed him at his cheeks and chuckled. Soon then Drac was defeated, a grin grew his face. They started making out slowly. Without them noticing that Drac forgot to close the door.

Meanwhile, Dennis was sitting in the edge of his bed waiting for Dracula. It felt like he was already waiting for hours and couldn't wait any longer so he decided to check on him. He searched all of the hotel except for one last place, Dracula's room. He headed there and saw that the door is widely open, he peeked a little enough to see what they were doing. His jaw dropped almost touching the ground, making him gasp in shock. He started to back away slowly, then he ran as fast as he could and bumped into Eunice. Eunice got up fast and helped Dennis into his feet.

"It looks like you're running from something." She teased.

Dennis shook his head and looked at Eunice and said "Aunt Eunice, could you tuck me to bed? Please?"

"Of course sweetie, but where is your grandpa? Isn't he the one who's going to baby sit you?" She said grabbing his hand.

"Oh um... i... i dunno" he said looking away from Eunice and onto the ground.

"Maybe we should find them." She said looking around.

"Wait! No..." he said trying to stop her.

"Why?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Because..." he was trying to think of something but he knew he couldn't lie to her Aunt so he admitted "... umm... they're doing some... stuff, you know... like... um... what couples do." He said as he maid a nervous laugh.

"Oh, i see. Well, shall we head to your room?" She said.

Dennis nodded. Eunice picked her up and went to Dennis's room and tucked him to bed. After that she left his room and went to find Drac. She went to his room and leaned at the door.

"Ahem" she said, but they didn't hear her.

"AHEM!" she said louder making them stumble out of there bed.

"Oh hi... Eunice, um... how long have you been there?" Ericka asked making a nervous laugh.

"Long enough" she said with a stern voice.

"Didn't you know the word 'privacy'?" Drac said sarcastically and getting up and helping Ericka.

"Well your door was wide open so... yeah" Eunice said.

"Oh" Ericka said

Eunice was about to leave when she said "Oh and another thing, your grandson saw you so i tucked him on his bed. Your welcome!"

The couple looked at each other and shrugged it off.

"So since Dennis is already asleep... can we continue?" Drac said in a seductive voice as he locked the door.

A grin grew on Ericka's face and "Oh yes my prince"

Dracula pinned her against the wall and kissed her lips down to her neck while his hands carressing her arms and the other on the wall. While Ericka rested her hand on his chest and the other around his neck.

( i think i'll just leave it here!)

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey! You made it through the end of the story, im impressed. You have the stamina in reading a story that is such a mess HAHAHA. Please forgive me for this is a mess. But i promise to make a better one.

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎