>30<

(This takes place after their date at the 3rd movie)

After that date, Drac felt as if he was the happiest man in the world. Although that 'kiss' was interrupted, he couldn't blame his daughter for that. But, the temptation of tasting her soft lips might even kill him with happiness. And, her neck down to her shoulders. His worst temptation. His weakness.

He couldn't sleep that day because of that date, because of her, her neck. Oh! Stop it! He scolded himself as he rubbed his face with both of his hands.

Why is she so goddamn beautiful!? Just... like an angel. I can't believe that a perfect woman like her has a tragic past. But with me... she is safe, if only she could... be with me...

But he suddenly got back to the idea of her neck. If they could be together, why not... bite her? They could be with each other forever. Drac smiled with that idea, but soon frowned when he thought that,

But i'm a monster... she couldn't love me... i'll respect what her decision would be... but what if she does love me?

Those thought crept in his head, as if a ghost seeking for a help. He stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face, he shook his head before going any further in overthinking on those things. But one last thing flashed through him.

I love her.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So... i know this one is short... hehe. But i hope you enjoyed it! And sorry to always keep you guys waiting! That's all! See you next time!

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎