>3<

Dracula's shift just finished, and the whole group was waiting for him in one of the guest rooms. As he came, everyone was sitting, circled, on the floor chatting.

"Guys! The Count has arrived!!!" Murray said excitedly as he pointed his finger towards him catching everyone's attention.

"Hi hon!" Ericka greeted.

"Hey guys! So... what's this thing you guys were talking about?" Drac asked as he sat beside Ericka.

"Oh this is Johnny's idea" Mavis said glancing at Johnny.

"Oh, right, um... i actually want us all to have an ultimate family bonding! Well, not actually 'ultimate' but, somehow fun." He explained whilst standing up.

"Wait what's the game? And... where are you going?" Winnie asked tilting her head.

"Oh a game wouldn't be fun without snacks, wait here guys!" He said running up to the kitchen.

"Dad, wait for us!" Dennis cried as he and Winnie run up to his father.

-meanwhile-

Johnny, Dennis, and Winnie came back with a bunch of snacks. Like, Lays Chips, Pringles, Fries, Soda's and more.

"Well, that's a lot." Frank said.

"I think this is enough..." Johnny said as they put the snacks in the center of the group, "... right?" He asked.

"Well not enough for Murray." Drac said sarcastically.

"So what's this game you we're talking about Johnny?" Ericka asked.

"Oh! I almost forgot..." he said sitting beside Mavis, "well... i was planning playing Truth or Dare with a mash up of Spin the Bottle, you guys know about this already, right?" He said.

Everyone nodded. "So... shall we start?" Johnny asked.

"Yes!!!" Dennis and Winnie yipped excitedly in unison.

Just then... Johnny brought out a bottle, he placed it in the center and started spinning it, as the gang watched it spin... it stopped at Mavis. She was shocked because she didn't expected it to be too soon.

"So Mavis, Truth or Dare?" Frank asked with a grin on his face.

"Uh... dare." Mavis said.

"Oh... i got this one!" Dennis said excitedly, "... prank call a pizza man!"

"Wha-" she said but she was cut off when Dennis run out of the room, when he got back, he has a telephone with him. He handed it to his mother and sat to his place.

"Okay..." she said typing the pizza man's number. After dialing, it was ringing, then finally he picked it up.

"Hello there! Are y-" she said but she was cut off.

"Hey, i know this is just a prank call, 'cause a bunch of teenagers started doing that to me. And im kinda'... um... busy right now so... bye!" He said with an annoyed voice.

"What the..." Mavis said making everyone burst out laughing.

"Next!" Johnny said as he spinned the bottle again, and now it pointed at Drac.

"Really?" He said glaring at Johnny.

"Well Drac, Truth or Dare?" Griffin asked.

"Hmm... dare" Drac said.

"Well i have a good one, you haven't kissed Ericka yet, right?" Griffin said, and even if he was invisible, you can tell he has a huge grin right now.