>9<

It was a dark,cold night that no human would be happy about. And as for the monsters, especially the one's in the hotel, was having fun with Murray's birthday party. But it wasn't actually for all ages, it's more of an 'adults party'. But they didn't want to upset the kids, especially Wayne's pups, they have their own party with a lot of snacks and games they would enjoy.

They were seated in there table chatting and drinking. (I meant Drac, Ericka, Mavis, Frank, etc. In case you're kinda lost :>) And Johnny was at the DJ booth doing his stuff, and the other invited guests were dancing and already drunk. When the guests started to leave, Johnny went to there table and noticed that they were on their phones.

"Guys, don't we have anything to do?" He said sitting beside Mavis.

"That's the thing we don't have anything to do..." Wayne complained banging his head in the table and Wanda stopped him.

"But were not tired yet!" Murray exclaimed.

"So... what are we gonna do?" Eunice asked.

Johnny thought for a second and suggested, "How about we play a game"

"What game?" Ericka asked looking up from her phone.

"Pass the ice!" He yelled and continued, "Well of course we will need a bucket of ice first, then you get an ice and you will pass it in the person sitting next to you with ONLY, using your mouth."

"What if i dropped it?" Drac asked.

"Then you get consequences."

"Game!" Everyone shouted.

The game went good as it started with Mavis, she easily passed it to Johnny, who had a really hard time to pass it to Griffin because he was invisible, but Johnny managed to do it. Then Griffin passed it to Wayne, and he passed it to Wanda, she struggled to pass it to Eunice as the ice was starting to melt. But Eunice passed it to Frank without any effort, though she is a little drunk, and Frank started to face Murray. As the ice came close, Murray cracked his knuckles and positioned himself. Murray got it carefully, as he was about to pass it to Ericka, Drac noticed how small the ice is, it bothered him that Murray and Ericka's lips might meet. As Ericka was about to get the ice, Drac switched their positions making Ericka gasp. The ice was already very small and Drac thought that it couldn't make it, but it did. It was already in his mouth and as he suspected, Murray's lips almost met his making him cringe a little. When he was about to pass it to Ericka, he noticed that she was nervous and knew that the consequence might end up with her, so Drac sacrificed. He dropped the ice intentionally and raised his hands in surrender.

"Whoops, i... dropped it." Drac saw at the corner of his eyes that Ericka sigh in relief holding her chest, which made Drac chuckle slightly.

"Well Drac, looks like you lose." Griffin teased.

"Looks like it." Drac said sarcastically looking at the melted ice on the ground.

"So... what's Dad's consequence?" Mavis asked Johnny.

He rubbed his chin and thought for a second and shrugged. He glanced at the others who was also thinking what consequence should they give him and suddenly, one of them thought of what to.

"How about 50 push ups...?" Griffin suggested making everyone laugh and Ericka slightly chuckled.

"I think that will do..." Drac said positioning himself to the floor, he then started to do it and finished it within a second without any sweat, which surprised everyone. Ericka started to clap and so as everyone, Drac did a bow and sat on his chair beside Ericka.

"You know... i'm surprised with how strong you are with that slim body." Ericka whispered to Drac.

"Wow... very funny Ericka." He said sarcastically making a fake laugh which made Ericka giggle more.