>17<

(AAHHH WARNING STARTS HERE!)

Ericka was lying in their bed reading one of the Millenium Series, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Then Drac suddenly entered the room, he was busy lately so he and Ericka hadn't been spending time together. He sat down at the edge of the bed let out a big sigh.

"What time would your shift end tonight?" She asked, still not looking away from the book.

"Hmm... i'm still not sure, but it might be late." He replied. "Why?" He asked.

"Nothing..." she said as she looked at him, then on her book. She wanted to spend some time with him, but Drac have to work, being the manager of the Hotel Transylvania.

Drac looked at her, "I love you, my zing" he said randomly. Then Ericka looked at him and said, "I love you too so much, my zing." She smiled.

Suddenly, Drac received a phone call to inform him about the renovation of the hotel. He had to pay attention carefully.

Ericka was just watching him talk on the phone. But she couldn't wait any longer so she placed her book down on their nightstand. She crawled closer behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, which made Drac blush but he was still talking on the phone. Ericka can't help anymore so she removed his cape and kissed his neck and cheeks. Drac was arroused with her sweet kisses but has to pay attention, he covered the mouth piece of the phone and turned his head to look at her,

"Honey, please, i'm on the phone." Then he went back on his phone.

Ericka frowned and went infront of him as she sat on his lap and started to unbotton his shirt to reveal his bare trunk, she let the shirt slide down on his shoulders. Drac was still on the phone, trying to concentrate no matter how tempting it was. So he kissed her on the cheeks, still talking on the phone. Ericka looped her arms around his neck and whispered,

"Drac, please... i miss you..."

"Honey i miss you too..." he said and realized he was still on the phone, "... wait, come again? How much would the materials cost?" He continued.

She hated how the phone call challenged her to distract him. So she thought of an idea, she started to unbutton her shirt and dropped it on the floor making Drac look at her for a moment, she smirked. She unbuckled his belt and looked at him, he was still on the phone. So she took the chance when he wasn't talking, and she kissed him softly. But Drac broke the kiss.

"Wait, give me a moment..." he covered the mouthpiece again.

"Ericka, let me just take this call, alright?" He said and continued, despite how he was appease with her kisses and cuddles.

Ericka frowned so she teased him more by resting her hand on his pants' bulge and the other still looped around his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder, making him extremely teased and aroused.

His breathing was starting to get heavy. "Alright, wait... i'll just talk to you later, i need to attend to something. Yeah... alright." Then he ended the call and placed his phone on his nightstand and looked at her.

"You just can't be stopped huh?" Drac asked as he was removing the strap of her bra.

"Nope." She chuckled.

He smirked and nabbed and pinned her to the bed.

"Then i won't stop until you tell me to."

"And i won't be telling you to."

~the end~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Um... i just hope you guys enjoyed this one! If you did, be sure to vote! *nervous laugh*

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ