>4<

(Lol)

Drac and Ericka was in there room chatting about random stuff, then Ericka asked,

"Have you ever been at a nightclub?"

"What's that?" Drac asked her.

"Um... it's a place where you can dance, sing and other stuff, and they usually serve alcoholic drinks" Ericka explained.

"Oh... well why do you ask?" Drac said.

"Well i wanna experience going there..." she said.

"You mean... you've never been there???" Drac asked.

"Well nope" she said giving him a smile.

"So do i... but how come?"

"Because my great grandfather... never showed me the world..." she said as her voice trailed with silence.

"Well i'll be the one who will" he said as he grabbed her hand and yanked her out of the bed.

"Wait! Where are we going?" She asked.

"To the nightclub you were talking about" he said with a cheery voice.

"Like... right now?" She said utterly confused.

"Yes, right now" he said with a smile on his face.

"Oh okay, let me get my keys" she stood up and grabbed her purse and car keys.

"Alright... let's go!" She said then she glared at Drac's outfit.

"What?"

"I think... we should loosen up that cape" Ericka then removed the cape and placed it in their bed.

They then went to Mavis to tell her that their going out, as they went to there parking lot, they went to there car and drove off. When they got to there destination they parked their car and went inside, the place is huge and they were a lot of people inside dancing, and most of them were drunk. They went to the table and sat.

"What do you wanna order?" Ericka asked Drac who was looking around.

"What?!" Drac couldn't hear her well because of the loud music and the crowd.

"I said, what drinks do you like?!"

"I think i'll just have vodka"

"Alright," she said as she looked around for a waiter, "Hey! Can we have four shots of vodka and chips and dip please?" She asked the waiter, and the waiter went to the bar to get their order and then he gave it to them.

"Thanks" Ericka said to the waiter.

"Your welcome!"

After that they drank their first shots. And Drac said,

"So.. this is a nightclub huh" Drac said as he ate his chip.

"Yeah," Ericka said as she drank another shot of vodka and said, "Do you wanna dance?"

"Oh, no... i don't wanna... dance, sorry" Drac said as he drank.

"It's fine"

After more shots, Ericka was already drunk but Drac didn't seem to budge.

"Hey honey, i think we should go home" Drac told a poor drunken Ericka. She nodded and stood up but she tripped, but before she could hit the floor, Drac caught her and said,

"And i shouldn't let you drive" he muttered, but how can we go home? The hotel is pretty far from this place and i don't know how to drive her car. He thought. Then a waiter noticed them and said,

"Looks like your girl there is a little drunk huh?"

"Well yeah" Drac said as he helped Ericka. The waiter noticed his fangs and recognized who he was and backed away a few steps and gulped.

"W-we have a room you can rent if you want" the waiter suggested.

"Where is this then?" Drac asked.

"Right this way, sir... i-i mean Count" The waiter said as he leaded them to there room. Drac thanked him and the waiter left.

"I want banana..." she muttered but Drac heard her and said,

"But honey, there is no banana here in the nightclub"

Ericka had a smirk on her face, she suddenly pinned Dracula on the wall, whick shocked him, and she chuckled and said,

"Darling, i want yours"

Drac gulped and said, "B-but honey, you're drunk" slightly pushing her. She didn't budge and kissed Dracula, he flinched at first but seemed to reciprocate her hungry kisses. Ericka broke the kiss, due to her lack of breath, and gazed at Dracula's dark, blue eyes. She chuckled and kissed him again, which he seemed to enjoy too, he then carried her with her legs wrapped around his waist, and without breaking there kiss. He pinned her at the bed. Drac continued kissing her from her lips down to her neck, tempting at the scent of her blood.

"Maybe... i should cherish you on a different night" He said but when he looked at her, she was already asleep. He chuckled. He then stood up and removed her shoes and his. He went back to bed and stared at her in awe, he stroked her white, platinum blond hair and muttered,

"How can you be so cute and at the same time... beautiful?" He chuckled.

"I'm lucky i zinged with you, i promise to protect you no matter what. I love you, Ericka Van Helsing"

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Phew! I'm glad that's done, i know it's horrible HAHAHA, i even cringed at the part where Ericka wants 'banana' HAHAHA. But i tried. And if you want to suggest me something about Hotel Transylvania or with Drericka, please say it! :>

But if you liked this one, be sure to vote!

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎