>12<

Dark.

Cold.

Ericka felt that she fell from something high, her head hurts, her body throbbing, she can't see anything. So she rubbed her eyes to make sure that her eyes are open. And it was. She stood up, only to collapse. She felt something on the floor, it felt like goo. Suddenly, she saw something lit up from the distance. The light was enough to see that there was a pool of blood on the floor, a limp body beside it. The body was too familiar. Her heart raced. She screamed. She tried to, but she couldn't. No sound escaped her mouth. She stood as quick as she could. She ran. But it was a dark abyss. Then, she fell.

Her eyes shot open, so as her body as she got up. She saw Drac beside her, peacefully sleeping.

"It was a... dream..." she mumbled to herself. She started to feel her tears on her cheeks, she tried to cry as quiet as she could, but Drac woke up.

"Honey bat, what's wrong?" Drac asked softly, as he got up and rubbed her back. But it was no use. She rested her head on his stiff shoulder, still crying. She didn't answered.

"Shh... shh... i'm here... always..." Drac whispered to her while hugging her and he kissed her head. He felt her body, trembling. He pulled her chin up to see her face, her cheeks red, flushed from crying. Her eyes is glassy. He wiped her tears and held her nape with his hand, his other on behind her ear, thumb caressing her cheeks. He kissed her softly, and slowly. She started to calm down, Drac could feel it. He broke the kiss, gently.

"My love, talk to me... please." He pleaded.

She bowed her head, "I-i... i had this dream, but... it's more of a nightmare..." she started to cry again, "... it was dark, and there was blood all over the floor... a-and i..." Ericka looked straight into her zing's dark blue eyes, "... i-i... saw you... you were... dead..." the last part sounded more like a whisper.

Ericka saw tears in the corner of Drac's eyes. He wiped it and forced to slightly laugh, "... honey, there is nothing to worry about. Look! I'm here, strong and alive!" He said cheerfully to lighten up the atmosphere.

But it didn't, Ericka was still bothered. She hugged him tightly. He hugged back

"I don't wanna lose you, please..." she murmured in Drac's ear.

"Never."

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! Hehehe, sorry. I just wanted to do something dramatic... and i'm still practicing! Please do vote if you still want me to continue. :> even if only one person is reading this. Oh, and the dream is kinda based on Nicholas' dream in sonypicturesisawsome Camp illusion (read it! But you have to read the whole Epilogue series!). And also the dreams (nightmares) i had this past few days... i kinda write my dream (nightmares) right after i wake up 'cause i don't wanna forget it, am i the only one?

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ