>32<

(idea given by sonypicturesisawsome, btw thank you for this! sorry it took so long...)

"How dare him to steal what's left in me?!" Abraham paced back and forth while clawing his hair. He then stopped in front of a mirror and glared at himself, "Of course... i'm done with monsters... but it's not fair to steal my legacy!"

----------

"Draccy~" Ericka called out as she walked towards him at the reception area.

Drac looked up from the papers with a cheeky smile as he responded, "Yes honey?"

Ericka placed her elbows at the counter and said, "Mavis said that dinner is ready... and my great grandfather said he is visiting."

"W-what?!" Drac was utterly surprised.

"I know right. But, i'll get going now... okay?"

"Alright... i'll be there in a minute!" Drac said as he watched her leave and entered the dining room.

As they were all eating. A knight went in and stopped in front of Drac as he saluted and said, "A guest has arrived and he is claiming to be your father in law." Everyone who heard it gasped, for they already knew who it was. Drac just rolled his eyes and stood as he left the room. He went to the reception area and stifled a laugh as he saw a cyborg man.

"What do you want, Abraham?" Drac asked as he crossed his arms.

"I just want my great grand daughter back! I didn't know that you have the guts sneak her out of the ship!!" Abraham screamed out.

Drac bit his lip as he thought, How did Ericka resisted him for all those years? He flicked his cape and  scoffed, "Excuse me? I didn't sneaked her out! WE sneaked out! Because your daughter loves me." he smirked.

Abraham grit his teeth but then smiled, "Fine then, but i'll still be staying here for 3 days."

Drac felt like he had been punched in the guts for hearing those words. Staying? For 3 days?! You have got to be kidding me. But he had to keep that for himself for the sake of Ericka. He took a big breath and said, "Fine..." he went by the counter and took a key as he handed it to Abraham. "This is the key to your room." But Abraham refused and he said, "I'll be staying in your room." But Drac had enough with this man. He was about to throw the keys to Abraham's face when he heard a feminine voice yelled,

"Hi great grand father!!"

They turned to see that it was Ericka and Drac watched her hug her great grandfather.

"Abraham, join us at our dinner." Drac forced a smile.

"That would be lovely." Abraham rolled to the dining hall and Ericka stood beside Drac.

"I saw what happened..."

"Oh sorry about that..." he rubbed his nape.

"It's fine, actually. But... did you agreed that he is staying in our room?"

"Uh... i haven't answered it yet. But i don't want him to... share our room."

"Agreed."

While rolling up to the dining room, Abraham stopped at the door and snickered, "You still got it Abraham, first part of my plan is complete! Now... for the next step..."

As they were now eating their dinner, Abraham looked around and saw that everyone was busy eating their food. He stifled a laugh as he brought out a small remote, he pressed the red button and then, BOOM! An explosion erupted making them to go under the table, covering their ears. They also heard the screams and roars of the other monsters outside.