>37<

(AU)

(Disclaimer: This one has a lot of clichés. LOL. And i don't think that this is a one shot...)

As a vampire, he disguised himself with the help of Johnny because he needed to go to the city. Of course they weren't sure if everyone already accepts them. Putting on some make up to cover up his pale skin and changing his hairstyle - a comb over haircut, to be specific - and clothes. Yep, that was enough.

"Remember dude, don't show your fangs!"

Johnny's voice recalled inside his head as he arrived at the city, turning back into his normal form he stopped by a cobblestone path that leads to the open city. He was wearing a black polo shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a pants, and shoes that was shined brighter than a star, and he still had his dark flavor with him, but that disguise really made him look like a normal human. Not Count Dracula.

Why was he in the city again? Oh right, he wanted to buy Dennis more toys because he once requested it. And as a sweet grandpa, he can't say no to him. Especially to the cutest boy he knew. Johnny was suppose to be with him, but it was date night for him and Mavis. So he only helped him with his costume. And now, it was up to him as he roamed the bright streets. Somehow, he couldn't help but greet people. He groaned, he can't do nothing about it. Being a great manager he is.

But before he could enter the store he was suppose to buy toys for Dennis, he felt a hand pull his, but it wasn't a hard pull. It made him yelp - almost cursing.

And then, it happened.

As soon as he laid his eyes on her. It took one look at the woman who pulled him to make his body froze in spot and his heart lit up. His eyes shined and was more brighter, brought by the moon. Then that goofy grin came by. Luckily, he still had little control to his mind and he grinned but his fangs was hidden. Could it be that he zinged? Again?

That woman, who was a platinum blonde and had a great appearance, pulled a man she never knew in her whole life inside a jewelry store. She panted as she placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She looked like she ran a marathon and won. She must have felt his eyes burn through her as she looked and grimaced at him, seeing his expression towards her was rather... creepy. But when she looked at him, she felt something warm rushed through her body which was... weird.

"Um... i-i'm sorry for dragging you here..." she apologized, "But can you do me a favor?"

"Koobieday shoolah koobieday?" he spoke, his goofy grin still on him as Ericka cocked her brow. He finally got to snap out of it and he smiled, "I-i mean anything."

"Can... can you act out as my boyfriend?" she hesitated at first. "But don't worry! It will only take a few days... maybe a week?"

She watched as his expression got surprised, but soon changed into something softer. Her brow cocked when she noticed that he blushed. But it was adorable. As soon as he realised this, he shook his head and cleared his throat before saying,

"Sure, anything for you, miss...?" he said, giving his hand.

"Oh! Um... my name's Ericka." she shook his hand, "Ericka Van Helsing."

He almost choked, hearing her last name. But he remembered that he was in disguise so she wouldn't kill him. But will she?

Will she ever kill a guy that handsome?

"So you're into monster hunting... stuff?" he asked, "Not to offend you or anything, just asking."

"What...? I-i mean... NO!" she denied, "Actually, i'm the only descendant that doesn't hunt monsters." They both giggled, and somehow blushing, but when the atmosphere was getting awkward, "So what's your name?" she asked with a warm smile.