>38<

After that near death experience, everyone must be so exhausted. I mean, running off and screaming for your life must be so tiring. Especially when you tried to fought the Kraken for the sake your family, when you tried to save your dad but ended up being trapped in the Kraken's slimy tentacles, and when you saved the life of your zing. Gosh, that is so tiring.

Walking hand in hand along with everyone, was Dracula and Ericka. Smiling in each others company as they received various praises. When they got inside the Atlantis, Ericka used the opportunity to talk to him.

"Umm... Drac?" she called, turning to look at him.

"Yes?" he asked as they seated on the stool by the open bar.

"I... i'm sorry for everything," her voice cracked, "I'm sorry for trying to kill you, for lying and-"

"Shh..." he murmured as he continued with a soft voice, "All is forgiven, my love."

And as a dorky woman she is, she would blush redder than rose every time he calls her that. Even with other pet names. But, she learned that he was no different to her.

"Thank you..." she smirked, "My zing."

As she expected, his cheeks flushed redder than hers as he drank his beverage, he could not be embarrassed in front of her. His eyes glided across the room except her direction. He tried to think of a topic, and he sighed when only one came up.

"Do you wanna try that date again?" he asked, but soon wanted to take his words back as he watch her choke on her drink.

"D-Date?" she echoed, "I-I mean yes! I would love to! It's just that..."

"What's wrong?"

"It's great grandfather... i'm just not sure if he's... okay with us."

"Don't worry," he assured, holding one of her hands, "I'm sure everything will just fine."

"Yeah... just fine."

----------

"WHAT?! A DATE?!" his voice scratched through the wind, "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Umm... what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" he gasped, "You're dating him!"

"But-"

"NO!" he snapped, rolling up to the door, "NO ONE IS GOING TO ANY DATE HERE!" he slammed the door shut, locking it.

Ericka gasped and ran up to the door and tried to open it, break it, as she shouted for help. But all of her training has no use on breaking a titanium door, or how to escape a room made of steel. She looked around, paranoia rushing up her veins, she caught the sight of the window but the problem is, she wouldn't fit there. She tried to calm herself as she tried to think of anything.

What to do?

What to do?

What to do?

My phone!

She reached for her pocket, but her face fell when she remembered that she had no phone in her entire life. Now, she could hear her heartbeats as she paced back and forth around the room - Abraham's room.

----------

Dracula was waiting by the railings, not far from the pool, because that was where they decided to meet. He was starting to get worry when he found out that it was already 1:37 am, she was already more than an hour late. He wanted to check her out in her cabin, but he didn't want to be rude. But why could she be late?

"I'm just not sure if he's... okay with us."

Her voice suddenly echoed in his head, giving him a clue of why she might be late, or worse. He tried to stop himself but soon then, he quickly sprinted to her cabin, adrenaline rushing through him. He's been there once, so he knew the way.

Once he got there, he breathe to calm himself, just in case he was wrong. And then he knocked, but no one answered. His body came throbbing in. He wanted to collapse. But maybe he was just over reacting? No. He could feel that this one is different. He knocked again, but still, no answer. He used his x-ray vision to see if someone was inside. And yes, he almost fainted as he discovered that she wasn't inside.

But where could she be?

----------

Banging her head on the door made of steel, she sighed as she head on at the other side of the room to stare at the window.

Wow... this is your first official date without garlic with him, she rested her chin at her palm, and you blew it.

She was about to go to sleep when she heard voices coming from outside. To be exact, it sounded like it was from Dracula and the some fishmen, but she shook her head.

He... he didn't know about great grandfather's room... so how?

She was about to lay on the bed when the door slammed open, almost breaking it. Revealing a tall man, his face drawn with worry. Once he spotted her, he closed their distance and hugged her tightly.

"D-Drac..." she could feel his tensed up muscles, surprising her.

Suddenly, an old man's screech was heard, calling for his great granddaughter.

It made Drac broke the hug as he mentally panicked. He locked eyes with her as he spoke, "Don't worry Ericka... i'll get you out of here, okay?"

"But-"

"DRACULA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" he rolled up to the room at his highest speed.

He turned to look at the cyborg, "Oh yeah?" he raised a brow and scoffed, "More like, what are YOU doing to her?!"

He was caught off guard, speechless, "E-Excuse me...?"

"Dra-"

"Yeah!" he barked, crossing his arms like a kid as his temper is already getting him, "Excuse YOU!"

"What?!" Abraham shrieked.

He simply scoffed with a flick of his cape as he pulled Ericka's hand, walking to the door.

"Wait, Drac-"

"WHAT?!" he roared, but once he realized that it was Ericka, his face got softer and said, "I-I'm sorry... what was it, honey bat?"

"Honey bat." Abraham mocked as he crossed his arms, mirroring Dracula just before then.

"Um... aren't you a little... over reacting?"

"Me?" he questioned, "Over reacting?!"

"Y-Yeah..." she confessed, "But just a tinsy-bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Great grandfather wasn't gonna lock me forever, silly." she giggled, "It was only for the night, Drac."

And he stared at her. Not a word escape his mouth until he heard Abraham broke out a laugh, almost tearing up for seeing his priceless expression.

"B-But what is he—why is he locking you up tonight?"

She chuckled, "Because he thinks it was too fast."

"What?! Too fast?!" he turned to Abraham, "Are you serious?! A date is too fast??"

He didn't answer. Steam pumped out of his machine body and he raised a brow.

Drac, on the other hand, rubbed his palms on his face, embarrassed. He heard Ericka chuckling, so he asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"You're adorable."

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So what up y'all! Hope ya doin' good! And this is another story from Luna! Peace out!

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ