>7<

A sequel to chapter 5 :>

Ericka was sitting on the roof, star gazing. And Drac was doing his work as a manager on his hotel.

Suddenly, Ericka felt shivers down to her spine and felt like she was being watched by someone. She looked around and saw nothing so she proceeded doing her stuff, which was star gazing. A moment later, she heard giggling, a giggling of a little girl. Ericka felt that it was coming from behind the chimney, when she looked, she was right, she saw a little girl with long hazel hair, pink bloody dress and a teddy bear with her. The little girl noticed her and greeted,

"Hiii!!!!!!"

"Uh... hi, um... what brings you here?" Ericka asked the little girl.

"Oh, nothing... i'm just bored and, no one wants to play with me, even Mr. Slendy!" She complained.

Mr. Slendy? She could call him like that? she chuckled inside her head. But was cut off by the girl.

"Will you play with me? Pleaseee?"

"Alright... but what's your name?" Ericka asked.

"Oh, my name is Sally." She introduced.

"Well, Sally, let's go?" Ericka asked as she held her hand. Sally nodded and took her hand. As they reached the lobby, Ericka asked her,

"Sally, what do you wanna play?"

Sally thought for a second and said "I wanna play in the forest!"

"Alright, give me a sec. Stay here!" Ericka ordered as she ran to find Drac, before she could make him worry again with leaving without asking. She reached Drac's office and knocked.

"Come in"

Ericka opened the door a little to peek in to see that Drac was busy with some paper works and said, "Hey honey, i'm going to the forest for awhile with Sally, you know her... right?"

Drac looked up from his papers and said in a cheery voice, "Sure darling! Have fun!" 

"Thanks!" Ericka said as she closed the door and left. She went to Sally in the lobby and they went together in the forest.

As they were walking Ericka asked, "So... Sally, what do you wanna play?"

"Hmm...lets find a human first!" She cheerfully said.

Find a human? She thought. But then her train of thoughts was stopped when Sally yanked her into the bushes.

"What are yo-"

"Shhh!" Sally placed her finger on Ericka's lips to hush her. "I found a human" she whispered and pointed to the four campers behind the bush.

"And?" Ericka asked.

"And... *pulls out a knife* ... we are gonna kill them" she winked at Ericka.

"What?!" She whispered-yell at her, "... you're kidding... right?"

"Me? Of course not!" Sally said as she was about to stand up Ericka stopped her by grabbing her wrist, Ericka gave her the look with confused eyes.

"Sally... she's not like us..." they heard a deep voice behind one of the trees. It showed up a little which turned out to be Slenderman.

"Oh... sorry Miss Ericka..." Sally apologized and gave her a hug, and Ericka hugged back. After breaking the hug, Slenderman said.

"Sally, why don't we continue what you were supposed to be doing?" Slenderman said and Ericka could swore she saw him grin.