>41<

"You know," she huffed as her hands were on her hips, eyeing the masterpiece she just finished, she turned to the zombie beside her, "I never expected i'd get in charge of making a cake."

As expected, the zombie only made some funny and such weird sounds and soon left her alone at the kitchen.

She grimaced at first but soon smiled, "Yeah... never expected it." she glanced down again at the Chocolate Moose cake, it was a five layer cake, not so easy but she managed to achieve it. It was weird but, she didn't exactly know what the cake was for. One night, Mavis just requested it to her. Her eyes narrowed at every corner of it, "Guess i'll add up some finishing touches..." her hand reached down just beside the cake to get the icing bag, but it was already empty. she shrugged and went to the other side of the kitchen to make some more.

She was too busy making some icing so she didn't noticed the blue mist that had just entered the room. The mist transformed into a tall and dark figure just in front of the cake. Behind him was Ericka, who was making the icing, they were facing different directions.

He glared at the cake, then soon lift a finger up and he tasted the icing of the cake, and then soon grabbed a fork.

"I think it needs more cocoa-"

She was cut off when Ericka yelped from his sudden presence. She turned to him with wide eyes.

"Oh my... it's you," she awkwardly chuckled, but then her expression changed when she saw what Drac is doing, "Drac! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Uhm... eating the cake...?" he innocently said, the side of his mouth was stained by the chocolate. He looks like a kid. When Ericka noticed it, her emotions was suddenly wiped out with awe. But no, she has to lecture him.

But how?

She breathe and lowered her voice, "Drac, the cake isn't finished yet... and you could've just asked?"

Drac stared at her for a good seconds then he swallowed the cake, "But Mavis told me to 'Help yourself with the cake!' and so i did!"

"Wait- What?" she asked, dumbfounded. She glanced at the cake, then back at Drac, who was now grabbing a plate for the cake.

"Excuse me for a sec," she went outside the kitchen and grabbed her phone and dialed Mavis' number. Mavis was on a date night with Johnny.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"Hi Mavis, okay uhm... listen, about the cake, what was it exactly for?"

"O-Oh my god, i forgot to tell you!"

"Tell me what?"

"Wait, you didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"It's for dad's birthday!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you already know..."

"Nope, i don't," she sighed, "Anyways, thank you Mavis. Bye!"

"Oh okay, bye!"

Ericka ended the line and stared on the ground and blinked. She laid her back on the cold walls of the hotel, processing what she can do.

You're his fiancee and you don't know when his birthday is... great! she thought.

She entered the kitchen and saw that Drac was making a tea for two while humming a song. Before Ericka could speak, Drac said, "I heard what you said." he turned to her with the drinks in both of his hands, he have her the other one.

"I... i didn't know it was your birthday..." she confessed, "How come you never told me?"

Drac smiled but then soon shrugged as he took a sip from his tea, his back laid on the kitchen counter.

"You never asked me."

And with that, Ericka was again left dumbfounded.

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp- hope you enjoyed it! *awkward laugh*

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎