>29<

"Drac are you almost done in there?" Ericka asked, knocking at their bathroom door.

"Give me a few more... minutes." Drac said from inside.

She grunted, "Ugh..." When she laid her back on the wall, the closet door suddenly opened making her to turn to look at it. Drac's closet... she was about to close it when she got a sight of his cape. She turned to look that Drac was still in the bathroom, she gulped and went in the closet. She dragged her hands on each cape she would pass by and it stopped on one. She pulled it out and felt it's silk so soft. Sure, she already felt it's fabric but she wanted to feel what it's like to wear it. She then wrapped it around her shoulder, embracing it's lovely scent, not knowing that Drac was already out of the bathroom.

"Uh... Ericka?" Drac said, standing behind her.

This made her yelp and jump out in surprise. Her eyes widened as she turned to see him smiling at her.   "Er... hi...?" She greeted with a nervous laugh as she started to take it off. But suddenly, Drac stopped her and suddenly pulled her into a kiss.

"You must face your consequences for that, honey."

"W-what?!"

*smooch!*

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well, you guys probably know what would happen next right? Hehe. And this chapter kinda inspired me from the scene where Frank tried out his cape too in the second movie which was really funny! So i thought... why not put Ericka in that scene too, since she is engaged! :>>>

Stay safe everyone!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎