>20< (Blah... blah... blah Part 2)

Rumors and Trivia's (that i saw on the internet):

☆ Before the film was released, there was a rumor in which Ericka Van Helsing was the main antagonist.
☆ Ericka is very similar to Meg from Hercules. They are both the love interest of the main protagonist, both flirts with the protagonist, both works for the main antagonists, both are in love with the main protagonists after their date, but redeemed themselves after confessing their feelings for the protagonists and both are married to the protagonists. (Cool right?)
☆ Hotel Transylvania 3 is similar to Romeo and Juliet, because of the feud between Dracula and Van Helsing. Ericka falls for Dracula after spending sometime with him and realized that he is a good guy and not a monster.
☆ It was important for Genndy Tartakovsky to create a character that's a match for Dracula, not just physically but mentally. Dracula was the most pushed character- he can do anything, so Ericka was created the same.
☆ Among the clippings on Van Helsing's map of Atlantis is the picture of a sound-wave. This appears to be the bloop, the mysterious low frequency sound detected in the South Pacific in 1977 by NOAA. Now confirmed by the sound of a moving ice berg, it has been proposed to have been moved by a giant, undiscovered sea monster. Fittingly, the movie introduces a singing sea monster in its climax. (Creepy)
☆ One idea in Hotel Transylvania (2012) that was dropped pertained to Johnny being a descendant of Abraham Van Helsing, which would have created more conflict between Dracula and Johnny. The third movie finally properly introduces the Helsing family into the setting, but makes the descendant Dracula's love interest instead.
☆ The name of the cruise ship is "The Legacy", alluding to Ericka's being the legacy of Abraham Van Helsing.
☆ Abraham Van Helsing wanted to catch Dracula's shape shifting powers so he would experiment with the fish he caught and this fish turned into the fishmen.
☆ The scene in the movie where Blobby gets seasick and creates a Baby Blobby was different in the trailer. In the trailer, Dracula and friends react to Blobby getting sick and changing colors with Dracula saying, "Oh no, Blobby's gonna puke!" Just before Blobby hurls out a baby.
☆ Abraham Van Helsing's secret to immortality is Kale. (Ooh... imma start eating kale. Hehehe.)
☆ Ericka being a Van Helsing is hinted during her introduction before it's confirmed, such as when she acts hesitant to touch or get close to some of the monsters, or when she compliments Dracula by saying "i'd kill for that skin."
☆ Sunny is the only werewolf pup whose name doesn't start with "W".
☆ Abraham Van Helsing, the enemy to all monsters, is defeated by Johnny, a human, with his good vibes music.
☆ In the film, Abraham repeatedly tries to kill Dracula and fails. In Bram Stoker's novel Dracula, Van Helsing succeeds in killing Dracula.
☆ Abraham Van Helsing was a ghost in the early version of the script.
☆ The scene where Ericka is routinely trying to kill Dracula in various ways, all while he's blissfully dancing around the ship to the tune of "24k Magic" by Bruno Mars is changed in the international version to "Gangnam Style" by PSY. (To be honest, i like 24k Magic better.)
☆ When Blobby becomes sea sick (Dracula says, "Oh no, Blobby's gonna puke!), he pukes and the mess he made becomes Little Blobby, resulting in Blobby becoming a father, assuming that's how Blob Monsters are born, and how Wendy from Hotel Transylvania: The Series (2017) came about. (Am i the only HT fan who had not yet watched a single episode of the series?)
☆ Tinkles' disguise fools everyone other than Dennis and Winnie, who were behind the deception, until his hat falls off. (Lol)
☆ This is the only Hotel Transylvania movie not to end with a birthday party.
☆ Dracula saves Abraham Van Helsing's life. Dracula had previously saved Ericka's but that doesn't count, because he didn't realize that she was technically a villain at the time.
☆ Sony Animation's second film to have a female antagonist, after The Emoji Movie (2017), unlike smiler from that film Captain Ericka Van Helsing is the secondary antagonist and then reforms at the end.
☆ Drac thought Zing's were once in a lifetime. His first zing was with his first wife, Martha. Turns out you can zing twice! His second zing was with Captain Ericka.
☆ The plot of the story where Dracula was surprised with a vacation was based on true life. Because Genndy was surprised by his family just after he finished the second movie.

Well, that's all i have... hope you enjoyed! Anyways bye! I really can't wait for the next movie!!!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ