>31<

(somehow connected to chapter 30... and also this one is Ericka's)

That is so embarrasing... she thought as the memory of their date came flooding back to her as she was walking down the ramp, shoulders hunched. She wasn't exactly embarrassed at Drac, she was embarrassed of his daughter, Mavis. When Mavis caught them, she didn't know what to do or say, now she is cringing at her word 'captain-y'. Suddenly, two werewolves came running by her side, which somehow shocked her. But what shocked her the most was her great grandfather, she can't tolerate that behavior, always appearing from nowhere. The way Abraham asked her questions triggered something from her.

"I... i just i see him and i want to-"

"Punch him?"

Wait, punch him...? Is that what i want? But... i can feel there is something more i want to... WAIT! Am i in love with... him? WHAT?! NO ERICKA! That won't be necessary... is it?

Even with those thoughts, she managed to say,

"I guess..."

At least that covered it up. She wasn't exactly a good liar but, she can manage it.

After locking up Wayne and Wanda on a closet, Drac's image flashed through her head. The way he looked at her the first time around, the way he complimented her, it lit up Ericka's heart for no one other than him treated her like that.

Ericka! Stop it! He is a monster and you're the opposite! Can't you understand? And... there is no way that he is in love with me... but why would he ask me out then? Is he really in love with me? Or am i...

In love with him?

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
WaaAhhHhh it's done! And i don't know if i picked out the right words and stuff. But i did my best anyways.

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ