Chapter 20: Party (Rosé)

*add to cart*

*add to cart*

*add to cart*

*add to cart*

*add to cart*

I'm busy shopping online for my family and friends since Christmas is just around the corner. Well, my schedule is still tight but not until the 23rd. Nevertheless, I won't be able to physically shop that's why I'm giving in to wonders of the digital age. It's convenient for busy people like me.

"Boss invited Loren and his manager to our Christmas Party," Manager Xaxa told me as she drives to the basement. "Do you know about it?"

She expertly parked the car and stared at me with worries. "I know it's still the day after tomorrow but I wanna tell you that just in case you're gonna bail on us, I'd understand."

"Both agencies are collecting crumbs. Honestly, I'm getting used to it. Not that I'm liking it because I honestly don't. This delusional problematic love story's going to die soon when both of us go back to our solo careers. He's launching a new album late January, right? That'd end all of these." I reached for her and tapped her shoulder, "Thanks for the concern."

She heaved a deep breath and unbuckled her seat belt.

"By the way, did you review the contract?" She perked up, pushing away the mood earlier. I'm going to sign a 2-year contract with Yves Saint Laurent as their Asian ambassador and it's happening today. The team is going to meet us in a few hours.

"I did. I even asked my sisters to read the whole contract with me."

"I bet they're all excited."

"Yes! I guess they're more excited than me."

"Well, that's how it is."
.
.
.

YG BUILDING
December 23

"Don't you think it's unfair? This agency prohibits dating scandals but is pushing the exact thing with Rosé and Loren."

I'm inside the rest room and apparently inside the cubicle that's why my co-artists are freely talking about me. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I don't want to startle them with my presence. They can talk about me as much as they want.

"Girl, she's been called out the last time."

"I know but what makes this different?"

"Money?"

"Right. The public's going crazy with their collaboration."

"And I don't think they're actually dating."

OMG girl, you are absolutely right! Why the hell would I ever date that Loren again? Duh?

"If they aren't, how can you explain that song number a while ago? Didn't you notice how Loren stared at her like she's the most beautiful girl in the world? There were sparks. Believe me, I know that kind of look."

"What kind of look?"

"Look of love."

Fudge. These girls are watching too much drama. We just sang Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas as per request by our CEO and I didn't even notice Loren's eyes. I hardly looked at him.