Chapter 13: Boxster and Kavi (Jisoo)

Dedicated to yhann31

~ ● ~

Manila, Philippines

“Unnie, are you coming with us or we'll drop you at your unit already?”

Chaeyoung asked me while she helped me fix my coat. We just landed and I couldn’t believe how we’re being escorted with marshals now and fans are screaming Chaeng’s name, Rosé I mean. 

“You are crazy famous,” I told her.

She looked at me with a shy smile. “I didn’t know how the fans knew about our arrival. Sorry for the inconvenience, Unnie.” I rubbed her back and smiled at her, “I’m actually loving it,” I told her. I am so proud of her. “You are blushing.”

“No interviews, please. Thank you,” one of the security personnel said.

“Your phone’s ringing, Chaeng.”

“It’s just my manager,” she replied without even checking her phone.

“You better answer the call. Must be important.” It’s been ringing since she turned her phone on.

“For the record, I’m still on vacation and work starts next week so I can reject work-related calls.”

“But what if it’s not?”

“Oh, I’m sure it is.” Did she just rolled her eyes on me? Lol.

Anyways, she really knows how to handle her personal life. She learned so much from Jennie.

“Going back to your question, I’m going with you guys of course. I missed our home. I’m going to the condo once Jennie and Lisa arrived.”

You heard it right. Jennie and Lisa left the airport when we were actually ready for boarding. Parents were speechless with Jennie’s abrupt announcement. It was Lisa who was quick to react and the response made me cringe because she went with her instead of blocking Jen’s way. “We’ll call you!” was her parting words. Take note, she told us that with her back on us.

That was a first.

“They better have an impressive explanation for ditching us,”Chaeyoung said under her breath and I think I understand the annoyance. She’s
taking care of our siblings’ huge baggage. Old habits die hard.

“You’ve seen Jennie’s face, right? She looks so excited and nervous at the same time. I guess she just got herself booked for another modeling contract? What do you think?”

“Hmmm.. well, that’s possible because their agency has a sister company in Thailand.”

I’ve been thinking about that while on the flight. She missed her glam world, I suppose.

.
.
.

“Oh my God…” Chaeyoung stopped walking.  “What the hell…”

I followed her gaze and there I saw Chanyeol in the end of the arriving hall. I waved at him right away. “Best friend duties die hard too, right? If he brought his new sports car, I’m joining you two.”

I only earned a sigh from her.

“I will kill you!”

I laughed when I heard that from Chaeng. What’s making her so pressed right now? Chan always picks her up kaya.

Oh. Lol. I remember the dating scandal before she flew to Thailand.

Did he just get himself followed by stalkers that’s why fans flocked in the airport despite my sister’s incognito pursuits? Oh Chanyeol, you’re a dead meat.