Chapter Twenty Seven

That same day Draco came back, his smile wider than ever. He showed you his medal that Umbridge gave him.

"I'm in!" He exclaimed.

You nodded. "So if I misbehave are you going to report me?"

Draco shook his head. "I'd punish you myself."

You pushed Draco lightly. "Don't be such a pig!"

Draco laughed. "I'm joking! I wouldn't report you, though. You're my girl. You have special privilages to me. I also made Crabbe and Goyle swear that they wouldn't report you either."

You smiled. You didn't want to seem like you weren't happy for him.

"How about you and I go out and just have a picnic. To celebrate." You said.

Draco smiled.

"Okay, let's go to The Three Broomsticks."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After sneaking out and finally getting to The Three Broomsticks, you and Draco ordered Butterbeer.

"What do you want to achieve in life?" Draco asked.

You took a sip of your Butterbeer and thought for a moment.

"Well, I want to be married. That's a given."

Draco smiled. "That can definitely be arranged. How many children?"

"I don't know..two, maybe three."

"Three!?"

You nodded. "But I don't know. I just want a good future, you know?"

Draco nodded. "And..you know having three kids isn't bad. It's great. Really great."

You smiled. "What about you?"

"I want to be married, have a good family, and work in the Ministry of Magic..but before working I want just some freedom with no work, maybe travel with my family. I'm rich as is. I don't even need to work. But I want to. Just not right away."

You nodded. "Do your parents know about me?"

Draco looked down. He shook his head. "They wouldn't approve. Well..my father wouldn't. My mother...I'm not sure."

You nodded. "My mum knows about you. She was shocked at first, because she knew you would bully me. But after awhile, she accepted it."

Draco hugged you tighter. "The only reason I don't say anything to my parents is because I don't want them to separate us."

Draco took a sip of his Butterbeer at the same time you did.

There was a moment of silence.

Then you two looked at each other and laughed. You didn't know why, but you did.

It was moments like these that you loved. Moments like these that you never wanted to end. It was all perfect.

After a couple more Butterbeers, you and Draco stumbled back to Hogwarts in each others arms. You two laughed, lost balance, fell, got up, then did the same all over again.

You loved Draco Malfoy. And he loved you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last class before the Holidays. It went well like always. You learned new things, perfected flaws, all that good stuff.

When class was over everyone walked up to Harry, wishing him a Happy Christmas.

You hugged him. "Have a great Christmas, Harry. You are an awesome teacher."