Chapter Eight

A few months later, Harry had told you about his thoughts of Draco being the heir of Slytherin. He said he might be wrong, but he asked you to keep a close eye on Draco anyway.

At the moment, you stood next to Harry, Ron, and Hermionie. You were at a dueling club, which Lockhart hosted.

Great.

You weren't going to learn anything.

As Lockhart and Snape got ready to duel, you felt someone yank you back.

You looked back and seen Daniel, smiling at you.

"Daniel, sweet heart!" You quietly exclaimed.

"I just couldn't help it. I needed to come and be with you." He smiled.

The golden trio looked back at you. You nodded at them, signaling that everything was okay and they smiled.

When you looked up at the platform, you seen Lockhart flying through the air.

Snape smirked.

Yeah! Go Snape!

Lockhart got up and smiled. "I knew you were going to do that. If I wanted to stop you, I could have."

You and Daniel rolled eyes.

"Why is he so pathetic?" Daniel asked.

"I wish I knew." You replied.

"Perhaps we should first teach them how to block unfriendly spells." Snape said.

See? Snape knows what he' s doing!

"Great idea, Professor! Why don't we get two volunteers. Potter! Weasely!"

Harry got up the platform but Ron stayed put.

"Mr. Weasley's wand needs replacement. He'd send Mr. Potter to the hospital wing in a match. May I suggest someone from my own house?.... Malfoy, perhaps?"

Snape said and motioned for Draco to get up on the platform.

Draco smirked and got up.

You watched as Harry and Draco took their positions.

"When I count to three, I want you to cast a spell to disarm, only to disarm. One. Two."

Then, Draco went ahead and cast a spell anyway, sending Harry flying through the air.

You wanted to poke Draco's eye out.

Harry got up.

"I said disarm only!" Lockhart yelled.

Harry didn't care, since he returned the favor to Draco, sending him flying through the air.

Draco then landed on his butt.

He looked up at Snape, who got him up and pushed him back in.

Draco then cast a spell, creating a snake.

Harry stood frozen.

Lockhart stepped in.

"Don't worry, Harry, I'll get rid of it for you."

All he did was send it up in the air only for it to land back in the same place.

Wow.

The snake then turned to where a boy named Justin was standing.

And Harry spoke.

But he didn't speak English.

You looked at Daniel and Daniel looked at Harry as he held you closer to him.