Chapter Fourty

A video for this Chapter. It's fitting because it is now that the war begins cx Please watch it!! (: enjoy!!

They were everywhere.

You stunned about five of Voldemorts followers so far and avoided the trolls. But so far, it was going good.

You ran inside, seeing that help was needed in there too.

A deatheater flew by, clouding your vision purposely before standing in front of you.

You raised your wand at the same time he did.

"Stupefy!" You yelled.

The deatheater blocked your spell.

"Avada Kedavra!" He called out.

You dodged that one. Whew that was close.

"Sanctum Sempra!" You casted.

Bam. You hit him.

Harry had told you about that spell. Came in handy.

Someone then came from behind you and kicked you down.

You hit your head hard on the floor and turned quickly.

Another deatheater. You felt blood trickle down your forhead.

"Stupefy!" You casted. That must have been one dumb deatheater. She didn't even make a move to block the spell. She just froze up.

You stood up and ran, trying to see if anyone else needed help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn Goyle!, Harry thought as he ran away from the fire in the Room of Requirement. He found the lost diadem and needed to destroy it, but Draco, Goyle, and Blaise came. Draco demanded Harry to give him his wand back and then Hermione and Ron came and attacked.

Goyle got angry and set the place on fire and now Harry, Hermione, and Ron were running for their lives.

Ron found some broomsticks and they flew up and away from the flames.

They passed by Draco and Blaise who were standing on a pile of chairs, drawers, and other things.

Harry had to save them. Especially Draco. You came to his mind.

Draco may be a low life brute, but Harry knew you loved him no matter what.

He didn't know what he'd do if you found out that he let Draco burn to death.

"We can't just leave them." Harry said to Ron and Hermione.

"He's got to be kidding!" Ron exclaimed.

They flew again towards Draco and Blaise. Goyle was no where in sight. Must've burned in his own mess.

Harry attempted to grab Draco, but he missed. Harry, Ron, and Hermione circled again.

"Harry, if we die for them I'm going to kill you!!" Ron shouted.

Harry made a second attempt and grabbed Draco successfully, pulling Draco onto the broom.

Ron grabbed Blaise and then they all flew out of the room.

Harry destroyed the diadem and threw it in the fire before the doors closed.

Draco ran away with Blaise.

He didn't turn back. Not even to keep track of Blaise.

He turned a corner and then stopped abruptly.

For a moment, he stopped breathing.

His heart pounded hard in his chest.

You had just killed another deatheater and now stood over his body.

You turned around and froze.

Draco's eyes never left you. He took in everything.

Your head was bleeding, the blood trickling down your forehead. Your face and clothes were dirty from the ashes and dirt.

You hair was loose, and it flowed faintly with the wind that blew.

Draco dropped the wand he held and sank to his knees. He was at a loss of words.

You slowly walked towards him and caressed his face.

"I-I can feel you.. y-you're here... you're really here.. I thought you were..." Draco said, still shocked.

You sank to your knees so you were face to face with him.

You looked at each other for a long time.

Then he hugged you, crying.

You hugged him back tightly.

He pulled back and kissed you like he never has before. It was long and extremely passionate.

You ran your hands through his soft blonde hair.

When the kiss was over, you two stood up and you hugged him again.

"You came back .. you're on our side aren't you. Oh I love you so much!" You said.

Draco didn't know what to say.

"Y-yes. I'm on your side." He lied.

You smiled and nodded, cupping his face in your hands.

"Come. We must stick together." You said, taking his hand.

"I think you'll be safer if we split up. I-I'm still a magnet to these deatheaters. They think I'm still on their side. I can't be seen with you." He said.

You hesitated before nodding. "Be careful, okay?"

He nodded. His lower lip quivered as he watched you go.

He hated himself at that moment for lying. He was afraid that you would be angry had he said that he was still on Voldemort's side.

He picked up his mother's wand from the floor and walked the opposite way.

Then he stopped. He heard a voice.. The Dark Lord was speaking..

"You have fought valiently. But in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. Harry Potter. I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman, and child who tries to conceal you from me."

Draco closed his eyes for a moment.

Then he kept walking. He made his way outside, only to find it empty.

Where was everyone?