Chapter 32

"You know my Lord, I remember it perfectly. The day we met is crystal clear inside my mind. Indeed, this is the coronation of what began that day five years ago."

One long backstory later...

"I've never forgotten that day. I who'd given up everything to meet you was the only one who wouldn't be able to. I couldn't understand why cruel fate was so bent on keeping us apart. And then one day, just like that, they were all gone. You did it, you killed them. It was you was it not my Lord?" Yeah a ten year old locked in a cage managed to break free and kill dozens and dozens of adults. Yeah uh huh sure. "How I envy them such a death. To meet your end with a cold moon gleaming above you! Please I beg you, allow me to share their fate! Look around I've prepared everything exactly how it was then, a perfect copy! The ritual chamber...the lambs in their cages...and the most important part of all...you my Lord!!" That then sent him over the edge as he shot the Barron. "No father!!" Joker then ran forward and threw off his fake hand. He then pulled out a knife he kept tucked away. He then ran towards Ciel. With a clean swipe Sebastian sliced his arm off. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to please stay out of our young Lord's way."

"It hurts my Lord! Such agony!" He then crawled over to Ciel. "Cure me... I'm ready to die! Give me the same death you gave them, is that asking so much!?!?!?" He said. "You want the same death they had?" Ciel then stomped on his head. "Then you better cross train yourself like the worm you are, and beg a demon to kill you!" He said pointing his gun at the Barron's head. "Please don't shoot! Let him live I beg you! Whatever else he may be, whatever else he's done he's still our savior! Abandoned by our parents, ignored by the state...we lived each day in fear of starvation before he came. There are young ones back at the workhouse! They rely on his support, they'll die without him! So I beg you, please-"

"I see then, that's why you kidnapped all the children. You were only to happy to obey this worm and sacrifice other's lives to save your own skin."
"That's right we were. You nobles made us see it, but England is a living hell for people like us! We had nothing! But then father came, he rescued is from the streets and gave us the limbs we needed to make our own way! That why we agreed to do what he wanted, even if another hell is waiting for us. All this time I never once doubted what we were doing was wrong! But I just couldn't stop..." Joker replied. "In my opinion it wasn't wrong. You fought to protect the only world in which you felt safe. What's wrong about that? Really justice is nothing more than a line drawn by those in power to serve their own ends. It falls to each person to look after his own. If your careless you'll be robbed, it's that simple. You see there are only two kinds of people in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from. Today I am the former, the person who has come to steal hour futures away from you. That's all this really is."

Joker fell backwards beginning to laugh almost hysterically. "And I can't stop here! Ahahaha! But you know... You'll loose something precious tonight too! Even as we speak the troupe is on its way to your Manor!"
"Elizabeth...!"
"Surely you don't think it was pure luck we managed to abduct those children without getting caught! No you see, all the witnesses disappear! At this point we're professionals. If anyone crosses our path on the job for any reason we eliminate them. Your the target of course...but your not there. I wonder how many will be killed while they search for you." "Witness elimination?" Ciel asked. "Exactly. Everybody, even the servants!" Joker said. "My servants?" You and Sebastian chuckled. "What's so damn funny?" Joker said. Ciel reapplied the pressure on the Barron's head. "Your friends our in for quite the surprise. Their not just any servants, their Phantomhive servants."