Chapter 5

Sorry I'm so late I was working on my other Black Butler x reader. Also sorry if the Grell lemon was bad or random it's just filler because I can think of plots for lemons with everyone but Grell so I kinda wanted to just get it over with... but here we go. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔฅʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Holiday holiday we're going on holiday!" The servants sang. "Spectacular! He's actually bringing us! And we get to go on holiday!" Mey-Rin said. "Looks like the young master can be quite generous when a spirit moves him eh?" The two nodded. "Do you hear how happy they are? They're very grateful to you, such a kind young master. 𝕌𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖..." You elbowed Sebastian. "I couldn't leave them alone,the manor could have been in shambles." Sebastian was just a little bit pissed off with you.

*Flashback...*

"𝚂𝚘...𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘?" 𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜. "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." 𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎." 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍. "𝙳𝚘 𝚒? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚍𝚍. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑-

*Back with you*

Yeahhh he figured it out. "Indeed." He said. "We've arrived!" You said. However empty collars were on the tree branches and skulls on the ground. "Now this,is my kind of place!" You said. However the three servants screamed. "Yes I forgot to mention something,the resort is yet to be constructed." Ciel said. "Yes master..." They said sadly.

*Another flashback...*

"A holiday??" You asked genuinely confused. "Yes, tell me have either of you heard of bear bating?" Ciel asked. "The notion does sound entertaining. Unfortunately no." "Indulge us?" You asked. "A bear is chained up,it is then surrounded by vicious dogs. The dogs slowly bite and kill it." You puckerd your lips. "Only a human would think of that." You commented.  "It was banned when the cruelty to animals act was made. However there was still a loop hole, the dogs they used were not bad. So a new game developed." "Dog bating?" Sebastian said. "There's a village where it's quite popular known as houndworth. It's been known for raising fierce hunting dogs. It breaks her Majesty's heart,so we'll investigate." "A village full of dogs?" "Yes,why?" "Please forgive me master. But it seems pretty low for someone if your standing." He said. "Sebastian, you should known by now I have my reasons. This is indeed a task fit for a Phantomhive."

*End of flashback*

"Look somebody actually lives here! Tanaka stop." Finny said walking up to a figure with a stroller. "Finny wait if you aren't careful you might hurt the baby!" Mey-Rin exclaimed. "What?" Finny said holding the thing above his head. Down,back up down again. They looked in to see a skull if a dog. "What even..." "That's why we're here. A lot of the villagers have been killed or gone missing. A part of my task is to find out why and put an end to the problem." After that you all continued. You soon made it to the village. A man was training his dog and petting it since it did as it was told. "Oh I'd let him pet me yes I would..." Mey said in a daze. "Oh I'll pet you if you really want to be petted~" You said looking back at her not paying attention to what Sebastian was saying. She blushed and her nose was slightly bleeding. You chuckled at the reaction. "If your going somewhere just say it." Ciel said as you went back to what was going on. "It's nothing important my Lord. I prefer cats rather than dogs. To be frank I hate them." Sebastian said. "Woof." Ciel said. You laughed at this. However you turned back to Sebastian. "You hate doggos?" You said with a glare. "And I suppose you hate cats?" You crossed your arms and looked ahead. "I like cats and dogs. How could you hate such a cute creature?" You said now glaring back at him. The rest of the ride was a angry discussion between you and Sebastian. You both didn't notice but Ciel was smirking happy Sebastian was on thin ice with you. However he didn't know why this made him so happy,since when was he actually happy?