Chapter 41

A/n: Sorry I just left for so long. I just had a lot of drama going like my therapist wanting to take me to a mental hospital even though I wasn't a harm to myself or others and she also didn't tell my parents why. So for obvious reasons we left her and I had to find a new one. Add that all up with school and training a service dog I couldn't. But I have a new therapist and am done with my school work so I have plenty of time to write this. Also i left for like two months and 40k of you show up? Wow thank you all so much. Now enough of my rambling, on with the book!

Bard, finny and Mey-rin were admiring the Campania. (The titanic knockoff) Ciel looked around and noticed you weren't there. "Sebastian you find Y/n." He then went through the crowd of people in search of you.

"No okay I'll give the demon of lust five woman...or men if he prefers. ONLY if he stops trying to get with the demon of pride I mean how'd he think that was gonna work. She has to much pride to be with him." You told Azabar, a demon who works for you. "Okay I'll see if he's willing to do that. Also there is some paperwork you need to fill out. Castle contract and all." He said. "Why do I have a-" You stopped when you noticed Sebastian. "Oh we leaving." He just glared at you. "Look I'm sorry for leaving the tiny boy lord but I got shit to deal with." You paused. "Alright so I've gotta go I'm not payed enough for paperwork. Bye Azabar!!" You said running towards your master.

Sure enough you failed you had to do the paperwork then and there because if you didn't, you wouldn't do it...ever. You ran towards the entrance as fast as humanly possible anyway. You need up running up with another fellow. Once you got on you stopped and stared at him. He glanced at you then carried on. "Oh god who's gonna die this time?" Everyone was saying goodbye to their loved ones while the ship started to sail. You finally caught up to Ciel and the others. "That's it then we've left dry land behind." Sebastian commented. "Yes we have. For now dry land and England are behind us. And I suppose only the Atlantic knows what's ahead.

*Some time before this moment...*

Lau informed Ciel on some information that would interest him. A new case. Sebastian was ordered to do some digging while you stayed. "I have done as you asked." Sebastian said. You and Ciel were looking out a window so you had to turn around to see him. "As quick as ever I see. What in the world are you wearing??" Sebastian was actually in a doctors uniform with glasses and gloves to boot. "You know what they say my lord, when in Rome so as the romans do." He replied. "I never knew romans could give me new role play kinks." You thought you said quietly. While Sebastian smirked Ciel glared at you sending a message. "I'll shut now." Sebastian then began to explain cult stuff, salvation, Campania blah blah blah.

*Current day*

"You know this is a whole lot more peaceful then I thought. So until the night of the gathering we can take a break from-"

"Ciel?"

You turned to see a misty eyes Lizzy. "Your here. When I first invited you, you said you wouldn't be able to get away." "Ah yes. Forgive me but I was hoping to surprise you."
She then ran up to him engulfing him in a hug. "You took time off to be with me!? That's so adorable!!"

"I take what I said back. How many HZ is her voice again?" You said to Sebastian. Her mother scolded her and her brother became protective...again. Her father seemed to look into Ciel's soul. "Ah, lord Scottny, what a pleasure, it's been to long truly." He said nervously. He need hugging the boy you you realized where Lizzy got her bubbly side from.

So dinner happened. Lizzys mom judged Snake for not having slick back hair and you for...being you. The white lords came back.

*2 days later where the plot actually happens*