Chapter 10

So queen Victoria was now here. Someone who you assumed was her butler or valet was with her. Suddenly everyone started singing. (I seriously need to look up stuff about England)
You and Sebastian however weren't singing. The curry competition started. The only thing that was impressing everyone as much as Agni was you and Sebastian. However they soon got confused as Sebastian added in chocolate in. "Where did you both get an idea like that? You both are English men are you not?" Agni said. "It was an order from our master. We do his bidding,no matter what. You see I am simply one hell of a butler." Ciel looked like he thought you both just made a stupid choice. You then looked at him and he at you. However,that struck something in Agni. "Such a bond between servant and master..." Honestly I'm pretty sure there's a bit more to it... You thought. Agni then pulled out a blue lobster. "I shall defeat you both! I have the hand of a goddess!" Agni then went very quickly cooking. You and Sebastian both had your roles. Sebastian minded the pot while you took care of the ingredients. "We make a pretty good team." You thought out loud. He smiled. "Appears so."

"TIMES UP!! And now for the judging!"
First up was a beef curry. Next was a...well they never said. Then was Agni's dish. Yeah they all loved it and druitt went on a ramble. And lastly was your and Sebastian's. However once Sebastian showed them they all were shocked. They looked like eggs. "Just what are you playing at sir!?" One of the judges said. You smirked. Sebastian then began to fry it. You walked up next to Sebastian. "This is funtom curry." You said. They then found out that the curry was inside. "The Funtom company presents their special curry... Behold,The curry bun!" Sebastian said. They all loved it too. "Everyone I do think we have a contest here!" A man explained. "Sebastian tell me, are you and Y/n-" Sebastian chuckled. You raised a finger and opened your mouth to say something like,

why is he asking?

Why now?

Am I in a gay harem?

Probably let's be honest everybody wants a piece of this. *Points to your body*

Agni and Sebastian glared at each other and lightning could be seen. You crossed your arms and smirked. This is honestly way to fun. You thought. So the guests could have some curry. You then heard a familiar sound. You gently elbowed Sebastian to get his attention. "I have to go." You said. He crossed his arms. "Where?" He asked sounding like he's on the verge of being angry. He's still not over the one night stand I had without him? I bet he would have been fine if I let him join... You thought. "I'm being called." He just blinked. "By the king,Satan." Sebastian nodded and you went out of sight. And you then went back to hell.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I've missed this place!" You said as you walked down the fire brick road. You then went through the glassless window. "Hey my king,you called." You said. "𝔜𝔢𝔰,𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔞." Then his wife left. .....

"YO LUCIFER MY MAN WHAT'S UP!"
"NOTHING MAN HOW BOUT YOU!"
"MAKING MEN FALL IN LOVE WITH ME! YOU?"
"KILLING PEOPLE!"
"SWEET."

"So,why did you call me? I have master to watch squirmundermytouch- AHEM! I mean what?" He laughed. "You always were a horny one. Have you decided a mate yet?" "I haven't marked anyone so,no."
"Back to the topic,I called you here because of this." He snapped his fingers and a long paper could be seen. "This is the demonic tree. Royalty, Noble's and normal demons. The reason I asked is because you are heir." Your jaw dropped. "W-w-what?" "I never had any children as you know and you are my cousins son. Everyone else got killed or refused or turned human so your the only one left." He explained. "But your immortal!" "I'm over a million years probably more I stopped counting. I want to retire from ruling and just relax. Kill souls when I want to y'know." You sighed. "Don't I have a say in this?" He put his hands on your shoulders. "I love you man,but no." He put his hand on your chest making a burn form. "The royal mark,you are now the king of hell." He then bowed. He then went to the door and opened it. "BYE BYE!!" He then darted out the door. You stood their shocked.