Chapter 19

So....hell. It's nice and all having a castle made of bones is amazing but it gets boring. Your actually surprised Sebastian didn't come looking for you. Why did he not go looking for you. I mean this would be the first place to look. "Abigar, I'm going to go to the human world. Watch the place for me." He looked at you worried. "Your highness, you do realize that-" You waved your hand. "Calm down I'm just going to check something. And besides if I get hurt you'll definitely know."

------------------------------------------------------------

So you went to wherever Sebastian was and you saw him surrounded by three demons. They all seemed to have him cornered. "Hey!" You then did a kick and sent all three of them flying back into the trees. "Y/n!?" You looked at him. "Hey, it's been a whi-" You froze seeing Ciel in Sebastian's arms. "HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE!?!"
"Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?"
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

You shaked your head, so not the time. "So, what did I miss?" "Y/n I've been calling you and you never came what happened!?" You saw the pentagram on his eye was only Sebastian's. "Does he not know that-" Then two of the three demons started going after the three of you. You both then ran. "God I missed this!" You said a smiled on your face. There was one ahead of you but you punched him out the way. "It was like carrying a doll." Sebastian muttered. "Did you say something?" "Only that it would be far easier to carry you if you were in some sort of container like a trunk I'd say." You looked at him suspiciously. Did he...? "Is this any time to be joking?" "My apologies master." You then saw two figures ahead. "No seriously what did I miss." The butler put a arm In front of his... Wait is he wearing of dress!?!? You thought. Sebastian did a sexy 360 and jumped over the two. He then ran. "Sebastian is amazing." The boy said. You just stood there confused out of your mind. "Claude, who is he?" He said now looking at you. "I am... Leaving." You said starting to walk off. "He is known as many things, only a few know his true name. He is often called Satan." The demon dubbed Claude said. You froze. Damn... "Really!? He must be powerful then! Claude,I want him." You now really where thrown in a loop. What does he mean?? Who even is he?? And why is he wearing a dress!?!?

"I can not,I apologise." "Wha- Why?" The boy wined. "Because I cannot force him. He is my king." Claude explained. "You seemed to know Sebastian." He said walking up to you. "Uh yeah we have a history,who are you?" He giggled. "I could ask you the same thing. Stay with me!" "Uh....wut?"
"I'm not asking to make a contract with you just stay with me! I want you, so I'll keep you." You thought for a moment. "Ugh, alright. I'll stay with you." He jumped up and down and clapped his hands. "Great! Now tell me your name!" You smirked and said nothing. "Your feisty, I like that." You then heard music. But not ordinary music. However somebody probably Sebastian stopped it.

"As a diversion for my guests." He said. You stood next to the four demons behind the boy. "Ladies and gentlemen please accept my apologies for being late. I'm Alois Trancy, I'm so honored you came." You could feel the confused glares from Ciel and Sebastian. But you weren't bound to them and honestly didn't really know what's going on. "I see that you've enjoyed the entertainment while I was away and I'm relieved it was to your liking." He then walked towards Ciel and he did the same. While both butlers stood by their masters, you stood in the middle. Pretty much how you feel right now, stuck in the middle. "That performance was outstanding, I must say you have a true talent for music Sebastian." Alois said. "I cannot accept such praise, I am simply one hell of a butler." "Yes is is quite a servant, your lucky Earl Phantomhive." Ciel glared. "He's merely a butler. And Y/n is supposed to be too..." He muttered that last part. It then hit you he didn't remember anything. Or at least defeating the angel. "Master, I would like to have a word with Y/n and Claude if it wouldn't trouble you." Sebastian said. "He can do that, right Claude?" Alois got close to him. "Ten minutes Claude, I want you to settle this quickly. If you can't do that, you'll be punished." "Yes, your highness." Ciel got close to Sebastian. "Fine but do it swiftly, understood?" "Why yes, my young Lord." You looked between the four feeling out of place.