Chapter 11

A/n: I feel like chapter ten is cringy but it's vital to the story... I originally wasn't going to do this episode since it had no real impact on the series but I had just to much fun writing this. Enjoy~

"Ledlow castle,as I recall it's the building we're remodeling for a hotel." Ciel said. You handed Ciel the paper. Sebastian has some back issues preventing him from doing half of his duties. "Your right,they want to stop construction." You said. Ciel stood up and you put a towel around him. He quickly looked at you a blush on his face then tried to focus on the paper.

You all were now going to the Manor. "Pathetic,they are acting like children. Cancelling construction because of ghosts... There's no such thing. There can't...." Ciel looked at you and Sebastian. "You seem a little unsure about that." Sebastian teased. "Oh be quiet. Let's wrap this up and go home." Sebastian opened the door for Ciel and the three of you walked in. "I've seen this painting before,is it a replica-" The door suddenly slammed taking you all by surprise. "Who gave you permission to enter this castle?" A voice asked. "So that's it,a traveling menstrual is squatting here." Ciel said. "How dare you insult me. Me? The king of all England. I am Edward the fifth." A boy then suddenly appeared. "This doesn't make any sense." "It appears that ghosts really do exist." "It may have only been a few months but he was still our king. I can't change that." Ciel gave you both a sign and you and Sebastian nodded. Sebastian walked forward a few steps and bowed. "Your majesty may I present Lord Phantomhive." Ciel walked forward. As Sebastian stood up straight he fliched. You chuckled quietly. "Shut up." He mouthed. You raised a brow. "Sorry." He also mouthed. You smirked you loved your new position. You then started paying attention to what your master was doing. "Not exactly. If I may be frank sire, I'd like to to vacate the premises."
"Your trying to evect the king and his brother who have lived here for more than 400 years?" "Naturally we would offer you compensation. I shall pay every regard to your wishes." You and Sebastian looked in a doorway to see a small boy holding a skull. "Well well, it seems Richard has taken a liking to one of your butlers." "They are my loyal servants. Sebastian Micales and Y/n L/n." You all three bowed Sebastian clearly hating this. "Maybe I should have gone easier 😏." He glared at you. "We would have so much more fun if we had him around." The boy said. "Indeed,they seem to be unusual butlers. This could become interesting. Tell me brother, which one do you like?"

------------------------------------------------------------

So now a Chess game was being held. The rules were simple,if he wins Ciel must hand over you,but if Ciel wins he can do whatever he wants with the castle. However in the end he lost. Richard then grabbed into your tailcoat and smiled up at you. "Ugh, alright... Care for these two boys,do anything your new masters may ask of you..." Ciel clearly was not happy about this. His voice sounded more dead inside than it already was. "It is settled,come Phantomhive I would like to play some more. You will stay here as my guest." Ciel bowed his head. "I am honored your majesty." Soon the three of you left into another room. "Now that you belong to me get out of the awful tailcoat." Ciel tapped his fingers in the table clearly anoyed. "Oh my,you didn't want to leave did you?" Sebastian teased. "ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ..." Sebastian muttered.

You had on an extremely old fashioned butler uniform on. You tiny master was watching what you were going. "Do you know what that is?" He asked the skull. "These are Indian tea leaves. They were only recently discovered." You explained. "He's even ironing the laces for all my shoes. Why is he doing that?" He also asked the skull. You then went to another task. "Your a man of Noble birth,this is simply the proper way to treat your footwear. Your highness,do you wish to change your clothes before supper?" You asked being more formal than you honestly ever have been. "Yes!" "Very good,then let me hold onto that for you." You said. "Don't no!" He yelled pulling his skull away from you. "But if your holding that, how could you change?" You asked genuinely confused. "I can't this is something really really important." "Who did it belong to?" You ask. "Not telling!" "As you wish." "Do you really want to know?" His small voice asked you. "Are you at liberty to tell me?" "No..." "As you wish." "But I can't give you away,if I did brother would be sad. Right?" He asked the skull. "That's your decision highness." You handed him a cup of tea.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well...this is new." You picked up the gong. (I love that name) You then hit it with the mallet. "What's that??" He asked. "My guess would be that dinner is ready." Sebastian said. "Ah,I see. Time seems to pass quickly when I'm talking to you Phantomhive."

You pushed in the seat that tiny boi sat in. You set the food down in front of older master. You basically had the mindset of acting like Sebastian and gave a whole speech on what the food was made of. "We're eating a bunny!" You then went to place Ciel his food. "Have you found out anything yet?" Ciel asked. "Hey,Y/n!" Sebastian got close to Ciel's ear. "I must ask you to mind your manners. Common curtisey asks you carry on a conversation with the person next to you." Sebastian said before straightening up and fliching. "You need to stop that,your just hurting yourself." You whispered to him. "No one's next to me!! Honestly, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO THEM WHEN THEIR SITTING SO FAR AWAY!!!?!?!?!?" You then poured some wine. "A glass of #&$ sire." You then poured some for the tiny boi. "Now then I purpose a toast to out new friend and butler." "Me too!" "What's wrong? Your not drinking?" "Oh it's nothing." He said as his glass was empty.

You walked by to see Sebastian and Ciel looking at the fake bookshelf. Probably trying to find away to open the secret passage. "Pardon me," You said. "Y/n?" Ciel said. You lightly pushed on a book and it opened to reveal a keyhole. "I say,Y/n!" You turned to him. "How can I help you honored guest? You do want to go inside right?" "I haven't given you a direct order. What do you think your doing? I make the rules around here." "It's just good service." Sebastian said. "What?" "The trick to satisfying a guest is to think ahead,and anticipate his needs and preform accordingly. What kind of royal butler would he be if he couldn't do something as simple as that?" Sebastian said almost looking at you in a daze. Ciel noticed and hated it. "That's it I'm going to kill you." He said making direct eye contact with Sebastian. "But guest,you do still want me to open the door, right?" "Open it."
You then did just that. So basically the place used to be a dungeon and the skull the small boi held was the key to help them move on. "Sebastian,I order you go get that skull." Ciel said. Sebastian got on one knee. "Indeed my young Lord." "And take the Chess board to the hall." Ciel added on. "I don't understand,what are you going?" "I am simply fulling your wish majesty. That is,the easiest method."

"NO!! STOP IT!!" "Terribly sorry your highness." Sebastian held up the child. "How sad,I was so looking forward to a fight between a demon and a ghost."
"LET ME GO SEBASTIAN!! BROTHER! BROTHER HELP!!" "I'm sorry! Come now don't you think you can be a bit more gentle?" "You got yourself into this,this has been going on for 200 years, don't you think it's silly?" "I don't want to see my brother cry,that isn't silly." Sebastian then reached for the skull. "NOOOO!!!" "What are you doing?" "Nothing more than giving you what you asked for. Sebastian held the skull away from the child and you grabbed it so he had no way of reaching it. "No you can't! Give it back to me! He'll help me! My brother will help!" "I am your saverin. I order you Y/n to make him let go of him." Sebastian smirked and chuckle as you stayed still. He then went in ghost mode and tried to attack Sebastian but he easily dodged. "I'm sorry to say this your majesty,but for a king I find you to be extraordinarily powerless." Sebastian commented. "NOO!!!"
"I instructed you to stop him Y/n. I am your king." "You said the skull was what you wanted no matter what the cost may be. If you take that statement back now,your no better than the liers you claim to hate." "Y/n, listen to me!"
"I'm sorry sire,you have never been my master. I'm contractually bound to Lord Phantomhive. I only served you and your brother, because he made me. This whole time I was following the orders of my true master." You explained handing Ciel the skull. "You betrayed us too?" "No,there has been no betrayal,he has always been faithful to the master he truly served." Sebastian explained. "Now then,if we're sending you to this heaven I suppose I can be the one to do it." "NOO! MY BROTHER! EDWARD MY BROTHER!" The child yelled. "It's alright Richard,I promise. I will always be with you." "Once we do this,you can move on." Ciel placed the final skull in it's rightful place.

In the end it didn't work and it was actually the skull of someone they didn't even know. You actually didn't pay attention until you all were outside and they were about to move on. After that the three of you went back to the Manor as you three were in the carriage. Hatred and sorrow are power,they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength,and use that strength,to move forward.