Chapter 3

Ciel and Madam Red were playing chess. You and Sebastian were looking through the evidence and were thinking of motives as to why anyone would do this. Once done you and Sebastian escorted her to the door. "Promise me,say you both will never leave his side. This is a dangerous world for a boy,make sure he doesn't loose his way." She said. You and Sebastian both got on one knee. "Fear not." Sebastian started. "We swear." You finished. "We shall stay by his side until the very end." The door opened to Grell holding an umbrella. "I'm here to escort you back home,my lady."

           ----------------------------------------

Ciel opened his eyes as he heard a knock at his door. "Well then?" He asked as you and Sebastian walked in. "No matter how we look at it,it's still the same." "The viscount didn't do it."
"None of the people at his mansion could have done it either." "Indeed. No person could move that quickly. Tomorrow we'll start. Sebastian...you did it." Ciel said. "Course I didn't my Lord. I told you I never lie." You thought back to it and it hit you. "Y/n! You know more about this than your letting on!" Sebastian threw up the papers. "You need only say the words my Lord, we'll becoming either your pawn or your knight. Now,master move us to check." Leave it up to you to ruin the moment. "But who's gonna clean this up??"

You Sebastian and Ciel were stalking out the killer. "Y'know,I've noticed the murdered prostitutes had other things in common besides their profession." "The most beautiful glossy black hair."
"I still don't understand why they had to kill them all."
"So very loveable,it could almost be a sin."
"So soft..."
"LISTEN WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!" Ciel yelled at the cat petting demon. You rolled your eyes smirking. "I apologise sir,but she's just so beautiful." A scream could then be heard. "How could somebody have gotten past us!?" You awkwardly scratched your nose. Ciel was right,you did know more than you were letting on. It just was staring you in the face. "Let's go sir." Sebastian said. Ciel opened a door and froze. You quickly covered his eye. "Don't look." You said moving him away. He was shaking. He started to do what any boy  would do in this situation,vomit. You still kept his eyes covered while a figure appeared. "You've made a bloody mess of things in there. Jack the Ripper...or should I say,Grell Sutcliffe." Sebastian said. "No...no your wrong. I heard the screaming and rushed to help, but..." You rolled your eyes,you non Butler side is gonna show. "Okay cut the crap Grell. We all know that your Grimm reaper ass is a terrible lier. However the literal shit Butler act was actually convincing." "You think so?" Grell chuckled. Grell began to beautify himself. "It's great to hear. After all,I am an actress. And quite a good on at that. Of course your not really Sebastian or Y/n are you?"
"Sebastian is the name my master gave me,so that is who I am." "And Ciel must've ran out of dogs so he made me keep my actual name." You said. "You playing the faithful dog, we'll your both handsome enough to get away with it. Anyway here we are Y/n, Sebastian. No... I'll call you Bassy and Y/n...daddy." Your jaw dropped. "Did you just-"
"Let me introduce myself! The bannette Butler Grell Sutcliffe! What do you say? Let's get along." He blew a heart to Sebastian making him shudder in disqust. "It's so nice to talk to you in my true form. You may be wondering why I was playing the Butler,well it was out of love for a certain woman." He said. "And that would be...?"  "You don't really need to ask do you?"

Ciel lifted your hand away from his face to see. "Madam." Ciel said. "Well I hadn't counted on this. I didn't think anyone would be able to tell who Grell truly is." Ciel wiped his mouth. "Naturally you were on the suspect list from the beginning." "You mean you really suspected your aunt?" She said. "I was looking for a murderer,relation to me did not matter." Damn... You thought. "None of the humans could have been responsible. But if one of them had an inhuman accomplice, they have changed the game completely. It had to be someone who could enter and leave a room without being noticed, someone who could travel instantaneously. In the end you two were the only ones who could be Jack the Ripper. You madam Red,and Grell Sutcliffe. We began to look into what the victims had in common besides prostitution,i noticed they all had undergone a certain surgery." "My darling nephew. How unfortunate this turned out to be. If you had let it go we could have played chess again. But now... You've taken everything!!" Grell started up his chainsaw and went to saw Ciel when Sebastian blocked it. "What is that." Sebastian had his arms protectively in front of Ciel and yours in front of Sebastian because in your observations he's a weaker demon. Not really weak but...not strong like you. "Grimm reapers use tools to harvest souls. Most people would prefer a quite sythe,but this idiot chose a fucking chainsaw!" You say. "Don'tyoudarecallitthatthisissomuchmorethanasytheiworkedveryhardtocostomizeit!! I've been far to well behaved. I'm getting out of shape,I would love to exercise my skills. So,shall,we,play?"

"Perhaps you could be more respectful. Y/n and I are on duty after all." Sebastian said. "What a stoic man you are! That makes you even more attractive! You know...red is my favorite color. It's perfect for everything,so I painted all those women pretty, pretty red. So Daddy Bassy, I'll make you better looking than you already are! I'll year you up from the inside and trust me I'll make you like it!" Sebastian turned and gave Ciel his coat. "Your job is to harvest the souls of the dying. As a Butler your job is to follow your master like a shadow. You have violated both of these expectations and quite frankly." Sebastian said. "It's sickening." You finished. "How you both wound me! Y'know,I'm more deadly efficient than I seem." Ciel took his eye patch off. "In my name and that of the queen I order you Y/n, Sebastian. Put an end to them."

"Oh hell yeah!! Finally!!" You said eyes pink running towards Grell with no actual plan. "Careful!" Sebastian said worrying like a mother. Sebastian quickly followed after you and Grell was flinging that chainsaw around. "Oh yes please run away! We can play tag!" Sebastian ended up cornered and before Grell could cut him you took his place. His chainsaw just barely not touching your shoulder. You used your strength to keep it off. Sebastian's eyes widened. "See what happens if your not careful! You get cut! It's more fun when it hurts a little bit though, isn't it!" Grell said. Next thing you knew Madame Red used a knife to cut Ciel's shoulder gaining your and Sebastian's attention. Being a extremely strong demon you could have easily threw Grell off but the distraction made you stuck. "Your a doctor! How could you do it!?" He asked holding his arm. "You wouldn't understand. Your just a child!" She then grabbed his throat pinning him against the wall. The grip was so tight it was hard for him to breathe. "You shouldn't have been born in the first place!!" She yelled raising the knife. "Master!" You and Sebastian yelled in unison. A black smoke went around you both. "Stop both of you! Don't kill her." She dropped the knife. "Y/n...your arm..." Ciel said. Sebastian gasped. You had to have a extremely deep chainsaw cut to get out of Grell's grasp so quickly. Sebastian wanted to kick himself. In his mind he betrayed you by not protecting you. He lost hope you'd ever feel the same. "How sweet you are daddy. Really what a prince. Sacrificing your own limb to save that kid,on the other hand you are a disappoinment Madame. Hurry up and kill the brat already!" She was sobbing into her hands. "I can't! I lives my sister,I loved her husband and I loved their child. This child is my-!" A chainsaw to the chest cut her off. "What use do I she for you when your just another woman!?" Grell yelled. The whole thing of her life and the cinematic records blah blah blah.
(I just got lazy)

"How beautiful you were covered in your victims blood. I loved you so. What a disappoinment you turned out to be in the end,you don't have what it takes to wear red. Your cheap little melodrama ends here. It's over Madame Red, goodbye." Grell started to walk off. "What are you waiting for Sebastian? I thought I told you to put an end to Jack the Ripper? With Y/n's condition you must do it. One is left, stop making Y/n do all the work and kill him." Sebastian looked back at your arm which was bleeding so much a pool of blood was underneath your feet. "With pleasure..." Sebastian said pure rage laced in his voice. "I was going to spare you, but if you insist. I'll see all three of you to heaven!" You laughed and ran up to Sebastian much to Ciel's dismay. "Your joking! We know nothing of heaven." Sebastian went to kick Grell but he dodged it. "You would kick a lady in the face!? Where are your manners sir!?" He yelled. "Y/n,are you sure your up for this?" Sebastian asked. You blinked shocked a demon showed compassion. "Yes. I'm stronger here!" You both turned to Grell. "Sorry,I'm just one hell of a Butler." "You think a demon like you and a hurt on can beat a reaper?"
"Certainly. You see,if our master tells us to win,then we shall win." "You care a lot about that brat don't you!" Grell said. "Demon or not, you'll still be distroyed if I reap you with my death sythe. Aren't you frightened?" "Not at all. We belong to our master. Our souls and body's down to the very last breath,the contract remains. So we follow his every order. That's what it means to be a Butler."