Chapter 15

A/n: This is gonna be fun to write! Sorry the last chapter was so uneventful but this one you'll actually do something!

Your and Sebastian's shirts were ripped down the middle. "Hoho! Pretty!" The dumbass said. "Your going to confess to your crimes eventually you know. So you might as well do it soon Y/n, Sebastian." Sebastian chuckled. "Very well then I confess, it was I who was responsible for the outbreak of the black death." You looked at him. "That was you!?" "As I recall it was during the rein of Edward the third." "You two think this is a joke!? That was over 500 years ago!" "Y'know back then I think I actually was after this man named-" "Give them both as much pain as you like." He then left leaving you with this guy. "Oh look at those perfect eyes. Should I poke them or cut them out of your pretty head?" He said drooling over Sebastian. "Of how about I send you straight to-" Sebastian looked at you and you stopped remembering your orders. "No, I'll save the best for last. How about, first we hear a nice scream."

------------------------------------------------------------

So that was painful. Not physically painful but everytime he hurt you Sebastian felt a pain nobody else could give him. Soon an all to familiar angel came up. "You two make quite the picture. So this is how far you'll go to be loyal to the master who put you here." She said. "Between his young lordship and us, such are the terms of our contract." She clashed her whip. "Why not just admit your own nature's and start acting on your own desires? This is harder on you then you'll say, how long has it been Sebastian? Y/n? How long has it been since you devored the soul of a human?" Three years. You thought. "And now you both are injured as well. You both must be beyond ravenous now. Shall we make a deal then?" He traced her whip across Sebastian's torso. "The doomsday is coming, when it does you can have as many souls as you like." She then out it to his chin. "All you both have to do is give me that boy." She said. "Over my dead body!" You said. "I'll take that as convermation that as both decline. My pallet grows wearery of any souls. I crave ambusiure. (My Grammer suddenly got so bad) "The young master is the only one I want. I desire to eat no other soul." She seemed taken aback by this. "Well... Such a shame." She then whipped you across the neck. "Ah!" Then again,then again and again and... "If I pureify the leader, they all will be clean!" You scoffed. "Lady that's like trying to turn turnips into ice cream. It's not gonna happen." Your voice way more rough since you were being whipped while talking. "Ye unnecessary! Ye unclean! Ye unnecessary! Ye unwanted!" At this point your entire body was covered in your blood. Sebastian couldn't look at you. It hurt him to see this. "Perish and be cleansed! The pain you feel is God's purifying! Offer up your blood for your sin! Hahahaha!" For Sebastian's sake you tried to not make a sound.

This kept on till she eventually left. "I'm sorry..." He muttered. You were about to say something to him when heard a familiar voice. "In my name and that of my family I command you, come Y/n, Sebastian!" You could feel he lifted up his eye patch. "Well it's about damn time!" You yelled. "At last." Sebastian chuckled sadistically and broke out of the chains. "That's hot." He quickly killed the man.

So the people trying to shoot the inspector and Ciel, you and Sebastian murdered them. "Your late." He said stepping out. "Yes sir, but we've been waiting quite a while as well." Sebastian said. "Tch tell me about it." You muttered rubbing the scar on your face. "I let that soft hearted fool get under my skin and infect me. But it won't happen again. I want to both to help me go after Lau. What use are pawns who defy those who weald them?" "Are you certain about this my Lord?" Sebastian asked. "Think carefully, you won't be able to take back this order." He gave you both a look that you knew. He was determined. "Ciel!" Abberline said. "You should keep your distance from me, if you want to live. My place is in the shadows, yours in the light. We walk opposite paths, it's best you remember that."

Ciel stood atop a large building. "Cannon!" With that the cannons fired at the ship. You started humming the pirates of the Caribbean song. Sebastian glared at you. "What it's fitting." He rolled his eyes and picked up Ciel. "Let's go you two." "Yes sir." You and Sebastian ran on the water. Well he used a cannon ball to ski because of course. You both jumped on the ship and Sebastian landed on a man. Ran then came up. "Go master, Sebastian and I will take her." You said as Sebastian set him down. "Very well." Ciel then left to find Lau. "You are my masters enemy. You both die." "We'll have to see about that."

------------------------------------------------------------

So she lost. "Your small body is quite powerful. However in the end your still human. If you'd prefer we could call an end to this now." Sebastian said. "No...no end." She said. "Y/n! Sebastian!" Ciel was running off and you saw Lau with a sword. "You butlers aren't truly human are you?" "You may believe what you like. I am simply one hell of a butler." Lau chuckled. "Interesting. But can a world so interesting be reality?" So Lau ran towards Ciel. "Y/n! Sebastian!" You both ran to him but Ran was there too. "I won't let you!" Sebastian blocked her attack and you ran forward but Sebastian grabbed you holding you back. "Wha-" You saw Abberline taking the hit for Ciel. "You fool. Damn you." Ciel said. "Get away Ciel..." He said. "Your in my way, inspector." Lau then pulled the sword out. Ciel had the exact same face as you. He raised his sword up. You grabbed it. You moved the sword and it went into his torso. "Hang on Abberline! Just hang on." "I'm glad that your alright. I was just... Like you. I lost my loved ones and I thought...I would never get my family back... I thought nothing would ever be the same. But I was so wrong... You can have your family." He said. "No I can't. What are you saying?" "You do have a chance Ciel... To move forward...and build a brand new future for yourself... Don't forget that. Promise me...you won't..." He let go and Ciel's eye patch fell off. "But there is no future for me, I gave it away." He said but Abberline couldn't hear, he was already gone. "Master." Ciel quickly stood up and slapped Sebastian. "You didn't hold up your end of the bargain. My life was in serious danger and you did nothing to save me! You even stopped Y/n! You disobeyed the rules of our contract!" To be honest your inner brat came out. "What right do you have to stop me from trying to save somebody! If you didn't hold me back Abberline wouldn't be dead!" You yelled at him. "You were perfectly safe master. I knew in that moment that Abberline would use his body as a shield. I also knew that if you saved him if would make you more desirable in his eyes so I stopped that from happening."

*Slap!*

You slapped him. Considering you are extremely stronger than a human this actually left a small red mark. "I'm so done." You then turned back to the body. The problem was you worded things badly just then. For the first time ever Sebastian felt the second strongest human emotion. Despair. "Abberline, you fool." To make things worse you put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry master." Sebastian felt two emotions. Anger and sadness. "Yes, what a fool." Sebastian muttered looking at you both.