Chapter 21

You were just walking by when you overheard talking. "Do you fancy the smell of my blood? Does it make you want to feast?" Being curious you poked a head in. Claude looked up at him and smiled. "Yes it certainly does. Now,if you'll excuse me my Lord." He closed the door and tackled in a hug. "YOUR SO CUTE YOUR GONNA KILL ME!!" If he was a human you would have killed him just then because of how tightly you hugged him.

------------------------------------------------------------

So you were looking out the window, the only hobby you had since you got bored way to easily. You sensed a presence and turned to see Alois walking up to you in a honestly kinda creepy way. He grabbed your wrists and pinned them to the wall. This action just confused you. You then noticed that he was crying. "Take me... Take me...I need to see...Ciel... I need to see Ciel Phantomhive and you're the best choice. Take me to him."

So you did just that, anything else other than just walking around. A tree then fell in front of the carriage. "Shit!" You turned the horses right in hopes to avoid it but the impact made it tilt and fall over next to another tree. You heard the all to familiar voice and opened the top of the carriage. Well it had no opening so you kinda stick your fingers through it and pulled it off. "This looks bad..." You then threw it off somewhere. "Daddy! Oh how lovely, I've missed you darling." Grell said. "Y/n, kill ginger here would you?" Alois said before wincing in pain. "Now your talking!" You said doing your iconic knuckle crack. "Now daddy, let's have a death match like no one's ever seen!" Grell said getting the chainsaw ready. You hopped away from the carriage and Grell followed.

Some time had passed and you were reading a book when you heard a crash. "Don't look at me! You lot make me sick!" You opened the door to see Claude soaked and a broken tea pot on the floor. "You demon... Your just like him!" Claude fixed his hair. "Yes your highness." "Don't,say that!" They all bowed and went your way. "I changed my mind... Say it, NOW!" Claude smirked. "Yes, your highness."

Grell was first to move and you grabbed her chainsaw before it hit you. You then flipped her off sending her flying but she landed on her feet. You both then charged at the other.

You cringed as Alois slapped Claude. "Won't you do anything to obey me then? Are you a pet? My loyal dog!?"
"I obied by our contract. I'll make one hell of a feast out if you, that's all." Alois scoffed and left. You lightly touched the red mark on his face. Claude decided to take advantage of the moment and out his head on your shoulder since you were showing him genuine compassion. A real smile was on his face with you he felt something he never felt before, he felt happy.

So in the end you won. You had her underneath you some scratches and bruises. "Oh Daddy how exciting!" She said squirming in a provacative way. You got close to her ear. "You have a job to do." You then got up and went to find wherever Alois went. You walked in just in time to see him hugging Claude's leg.

"Do you know...I think your...your my highness." He said.
"Aw..." You said.
Claude then smashed his skull.
"Oh..."

"Yours is a crass soul who would give his love to a butler, I could hardly work up an appitite for that. I'll keep you. I can use your soul, indeed I can." "So that's what's going on. Yes that boy was slated to die tonight but the soul ledgers weren't affected. Well, I did assume a demon was involved." Grell said twirling her hair. "Will you be taking him, Grimm reaper?" Claude asked. "No, I think I'll just watch this play out. See,I think it will be interesting." "So does that mean you haven't taken Sebastian's side?" "Taken his side? Please don't insult me with such an idea." She said. "When Grell is in love that means death matches." You said.