Chapter 25

A/n: For some reason the app I use to make this book is acting weird so I had to get the sub instead of the dub. So what they say may be a bit different.

So the very same place most demons go to eat their masters is where the five of you were going. Hannah held the unconscious people and Sebastian and Claude were rowing. You were literally walking on water next to the boat. All of you had the same question in your mind, what did Alois Trancy wish for? "That is me and my masters secret." Hannah said. "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead..." You muttered. "However, I will tell you one thing. According to my masters wish," You both then made it. She cupped Sebastian and Claude's faces. "One of you will have to out an end to the others life." You breath hitched. Shit I have to pick a side. You panicked in your head.

You both then made it to the same spot Sebastian apparently was when Ciel's soul was taken. "This isle of death is like a sanctuary for us demons. You made quite the mess in your fit of rage. Sebastian Michaelis." Claude remarked. "Hannah, the reason you brought us here is...?" Sebastian said. "You will fight a formal demon duel in this place."

So, underground... Sebastian with his natural eyes showing bit his gloves off. Claude already had his off and got the blade out of Hannah. "No kind of attack is ever deadly to a demon." She then took it. "However, the wounds inflicted by the demon sword never heal." She threw it up at the top of the rocks. "And a soul pierced by it, will meet it's utter end. Now!" You stood next to Hannah.

Claude: With a single sword...
Sebastian: We will fight for a single mate and soul.
They both got ready. Ohshitohshitohshit.... You thought. "Begin!" Hannah yelled raising her arm up. And so it started. Hannah didn't seem to pay much attention to the fight. "What now?" You asked. She looked at you. "My masters wish, it involves you too." She said a smile on her face. "How?" She just stayed silent. "I will be the one to sink my teeth into the you g master's soul!" Claude said as they went for the sword. Claude used his webs to get it first. She stood next to Ciel/Alois. Somebody else soon broke in. "Another god-damned angel..." However multiple came. "There would never be this many Angels unless..." You turned to Hannah. "You framed me for the one crime both parties agree can never be broken... Exposure..." She smirked. They all began to attack you. "Y/n!" Both boys yelled. "Keep going! We need to finish this! I'll be fine!" They didn't want to but they put you to the side. "Sharp and deep...I will Pierce through him!" Claude yelled going at Sebastian. You kept punching and kicking your way out of the Angels grip bit more and more kept coming. You then decided to aim for their wings. "This place is to small, I cannot move freely." He then got the blade. "Let us Pierce through it, and the whole island of death." You quickly went above everything so it wouldn't detract from your fight. Hannah then took the young Lord's to safety.

The three of you were on the top of the island. While you were jumping off Angels to stay above land you were starting to be at a huge disadvantage. The blade then fell into the ravine. Sebastian and Claude then went after it. You secretly peaked in to see what was going on. Claude tried to land ona rock which broke and have Sebastian an opening. Sebastian the put the blade in Claude's chest.

You were extremely out numbered. You may be the most powerful demon, but on your own you have your limits. All 578 Angels surrounded you and you were powerless. They began to fly you up towards where they live. You could see Hannah holding now only Ciel and Sebastian behind him. She then fell into the water still holding Ciel singing something. Sebastian saw you and the ultimate choice has to be made. You or the young master. "I'll be okay." You said to him. You moved your signaling him to go after Ciel. He clearly had a pained expression but he did as you wanted him to. He jumped in the water and went after Ciel.

"What is your wish master? If you want Claude's love, I can tear off his limbs and enslay him." Hannah said. "I've decided." Alois started. "In my contact with you i wish, that they will experience ultimate pain." "Shall I kill them?" Hannah asked her eyes red. "No, not that. Ever since Ciel and Y/n came, I knew Claude would never love me. I want them to experience a pain worse than death itself."

In the end, what Alois wanted came true. When Sebastian came to get Ciel he found out he was a demon. He could never have the soul he wanted so desperately. As for you, you were put through the ultimate punishment. Even though you kept telling them you didn't expose the existence of all the supernatural creatures, they didn't believe you. They put you through hell. But they never killed you, no that would be to much of a luxury. After about ten years you lost all mental conpasity and broke. However, they still didn't let you go. Because of that all demons only had about 75% of their usual power. Meanwhile, Sebastian was stuck as a butler until he slowly dies of starvation and knowing his love is being hurt daily and he can't do anything. After all the pain he grew angry, you said you'd be fine. He hated you for leaving him. But he also hated himself for going after Ciel instead of you. He truly had a fate worse than death.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

PFFT!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? WE GOT A LOT MORE TO GO THROUGH! So in a alternative universe this is what happened. However this is not the ending to the book.

See you soon in book of circus~