*What It Really is Like*

Jacob's POV

    God I am so fucking stupid. I watched as she walked away from me in the parking lot and I just stood there frozen. I had been so angry about seeing that man all over her that I said things that I shouldn't have.

   I know she isn't a whore. I knew that when I said it too but I couldn't stop myself from saying it. I just got the chance to get her back and I fucked things up again.

   I don't think there is a chance of getting her back at this point.

   At the hotel I was staying at I packed up my things quickly. I wanted to be away from here, away from her as fast as possible. I hurt her and that is all that is running through my head. The look of her tears falling down her cheeks. My heart aches thinking about it.

   I feel like a coward running back to Italy instead of attempting to fix things. I'm doing what I do best when around her, im running. I'm running from my problems which is something I seem to do a lot of when things go wrong between her and I.

   I stormed into my office to see my desk turned around facing the window. I could see black shiny shoes sitting up against the windowsill. Who the hell..

   "Jacob!" The voice spoke turning the chair around. I instantly straightened up and looked at the man in front of me.

   "Cade." I said coldly. 

   "Now that's not the way you greet your cousin." Cade stood up and made his way towards me. I scowled at him.

"What the hell are you doing here." I said crossing my arms and leaning against the door.

"A little birdy told me you became the king of all mafia's. It's sad to know you didn't invite me to the celebration." He said with a smirk.

"Now why would I invite an idiot like you." I said before grabbing him and putting him in a light headlock. He laughed loudly which was my cue to let him go.

We did a small bro hug and made my way further into my office. I sat down in the chair that Cade had originally been sitting in and faced him. He had his usual smirk plastered on his face.

"So why are you here?" I asked him again.

"I wanted to see you my dearest elder cousin." He said, his Italian accent stuck through on a few of his words. See Cade was on my dad's side of the family who were Italian, while my moms side of the family were German. That is how I know both German and Italian.

"Why are you really here Cade?" I questioned growing more impatient by the second. He smirked and leaned back into his seat.

"How is that lady of yours. Charlie is it?" He questioned, obviously trying to push my buttons.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I snapped out. He let out a laugh.

"Awe has she not been craving into your charms and let you fuck her all day and night." He teased making my scowl and glare deepen.

"Damn Jacob, you need to get yourself laid." He stated looking at how angry I was getting. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my chair.

"I don't need to get laid Cade. God is everything that goes through that head of yours sexual?" I asked shaking my head, a small smirk rest on my lips.

"Yes." He blurted without hesitation. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"If all you wanted was to get on my nerves then get the hell out. I have better things to do." I said opening my office door. With a pat on my shoulder Cade walked out of the room only to stop to turn and look at me.

"Consider getting laid though. I heard it's a real stress reliever. I know some good hooku-" I didn't let him finish before I slammed the door. I could hear his laughter through the halls. What an idiot.

I grabbed my phone and instantly went onto my messages app. Message upon message said not delivered under Charlie's contact. She had my number blocked on her phone again. I sighed and sat down on the couch in my office.

I really fucked it up with her and there is nothing I can do. I want her back. No, I need her back.

Charlie's POV

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" I sang loudly as the words poured from my speaker like water from a fountain. I wasn't the best singer but I was still having fun.

I danced around my room in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of underwear. I held my brush up to my mouth as I sang the lyrics to the song as if I were on stage. I mean obviously I wouldn't be on stage in only my underwear but you get the point.

"Charlie no offense but you sound like a dying walrus." Kat said walking into my room leaving the door wide open. I gaped at her before running over and shutting my door.

"I don't have pants Kat! You can't just burst into peoples room like that!" I scolded. She looked up from her phone as her eyes scanned what I was wearing. She shrugged and laid down onto my bed.

I walked over to my speaker and pressed the dark blue off button. The rim of the black speaker lit up blue before shutting off. I sat my brush back down on my vanity before jumping onto my bed next to Kat.

We both sat on our phones without saying a word to each other, just doing our own thing.

"Why are you here again?" I asked after maybe a twenty minutes of silence. She looked up from her phone and looked at me. She gave me slight shrug.

"I was hungry and I didn't have any food at my house cause Gavin forgot to go shopping so I came here. By the way, you need more mac and cheese. I ate the last one, but don't worry I put it on the list." She said. I gave her a nod before we both went back to our phones.

"Are we going to go do anything?" She asked.

"No." I said grabbing my tv remote. She nodded and reached down and took her pants off before grabbing a pair of my sweatpants and put them on. She laid down next to me on my bed as I switched on Christmas movies, cause who doesn't watch Christmas movies in November.

I wonder what Jacob is doing right now? Just as quickly as the thought passed through my head I stopped it. I can't be thinking of him.

Does he miss me though? No he is an asshole and I shouldn't think of him.

But what if he is thinking about me? Stop.

Does he still love me? If he loved you he would of come back to try and fix things. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't love him.

Stop it Charlie. Focus on the damn movie.