*In With the New*

Charlie's POV

    "No, no, no. Please don't hurt me! I did nothing wrong!" The man pleaded.

    "Awe thats cute. To bad I don't care." The gunshot rang through the house house like a music. It was music to me. I laughed and walked out of the house leaving the body for the boys to clean up.

   "That's five today babes, you're on a roll." Kat said looping her arm with mine.

   "Wouldn't want it any other way." I said sliding my sunglasses on. We slid into Gavin's car silently. Kat leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips.

   "Get a room." I said fake gaging. They pulled away and smirked at me.

   "Just wait 'till you find someone babes. You'll be all over him." She said sitting back. My mind shifted to Jacob quickly but just as quickly as he crossed my mind, he left.

    "As if. I'm more of a lone wolf." I said with a smirk.

    Five years ago when Jacob left for Italy and I saw my moms letter I left almost everything behind in that house. I collected the few things that meant a lot to me and left. Cole had bought it from me a few years ago, him and his girl moved and had a gorgeous daughter.

I on the other hand moved to New York. On my mother's letter it talked about my cousin that lives there that would help me find me again. She left me all her passwords and codes for anything I could possibly ever need.

That is where I met Kat, or Katherine. Kat had worked for a small gang in our town which I worked hard to take over. I worked for hours in the gym and finally learned defense.

I took over the small gang about two years ago. The leader became offly ill. He had trusted me although he had only known me for a short amount of time. He handed his gang of to me and sadly died a few months later.

    We started off small but we grew. We grew and grew until we became in the top five most feared gangs. Paper work always seemed to be something I did, although I always found a way to make my people do it.

    You're probably thinking about what happened to the other people I was close to in high school. Also known as Austin, Victoria, Laura, Mike, and Ben. They had all went off to college and we all lost contact, well all of us but Ben and I.

   Ben reached out to me about a month after I took over the gang and said how life was boring for him, so I took him up for some fun and asked him to help me run the gang. Like the excited man he is, he of course said yes.

  Now I know that wasn't all you were thinking. What happened to Jacob? Have you guys talked since that day? The answer that is no we don't talk and haven't talked. As soon as I left for New York I had gotten a new number. My phone got ran over by a car and nothing could be saved.

    And now you're probably thinking, well there is email. Yes I know that but he hasn't tried reaching out. The last I heard his gang is still number one. The place where I want to be.

   "Bitchhh!!" Ben exclaimed when we walked into the apartment. I rolled my eyes at my best friend and hugged him.

    "So there is this ball that we must attend next week. It is being held in Rome this year!" Kat said with a large smile. She sat down next to me on the couch, the others following her movements. She passed me the invite and my eyes scanned over it.

It was a ball held for people of high power. It said that the invitation was for the people of high power in Rome could meet some others and make some friends.

"I've always wanted to visit Rome." Ben said nudging my arm. I rolled my eyes and looked at my friends.

"You said it's mandatory so doesn't that mean we kind of have to go." I said chuckling slightly. If it were even possible Kat's smile got bigger.