*I uhm Hi*

Charlie's POV

"I love you already!" Cade exclaimed which made me instantly shush him.

Currently we hid in a secret bunker I found in a random bedroom while Jacob and Austin ran around the house trying to find us. The sound of their footsteps echoed the walls of the bunker.

"We are going to die when they find us." Cade said sitting down in the corner. I smiled and nodded.

~Earlier that day~

Hmmm I wonder where Cade wandered off to. I wandered around the halls until I came across a random room that I heard a voice come from. Without knocking I walked in on Cade checking himself out in the mirror. He looked at me through the mirror and scowled.

"What do you want?" He asked turning around and crossing his arms. I smirked and copied his stance.

"Want to help me prank Jacob and Austin." I spoke with a smile. His scowl instantly turned into a large smile.

"Hell yeah I do! What are we doing?" He said leading me into the room further.

We spent about ten minutes going over a plan and Cade went off to the store to buy the things we need. As he was gone I toured the house. I opened a door to a random bedroom and looked inside.

This room was across from Jacob's and was very clean. Unlike his room this room was very light. I smiled and walked further into the room. There was a huge walk in closet. I moved some of the boxes around when I heard a small click. I looked around the room when my eyes zeroed in on a small door that was opening slowly.

   Curiosity got the best of me and I walked into the room. It wasn't much. The walls and ceiling were all cement but there was a table, tv, computer, and small couch in here. Along with a few blankets and pillows under the table. There was also a shelf thing that held different types of food.

   I heard the noise of a door closing downstairs so I backed out of the room and moved the box I had before back. The door slowly closed and it looked like a normal wall. I pursed my lips and eyes the door one last time before turning around and walking out of the room.

"Let's get this show on the road." Cade said as soon as I got to him. I gave him a devilish smirk and began grabbing out our materials.

"We will stand on these two steps, they are hidden by the wall but we still get a perfect view of them as they walk in. After they get pranked we run. I know where to go." I said telling Cade the plan. He gave me a quick nod as we heard the car pull up.

As the front door opened and they stepped in ice cold slime had splashed on them. Or what we thought was them. A girlish scream left someone's lips. Mine and Cades eyes widened as we took in the girl who stood in front of Jacob and Austin. She looked livid.

All three of them looked up at the two of us on the steps as we both stood frozen.

"Oh, uhm hi." I mumbled quietly. No one muttered a word. I looked up at Cade and back down them them, then back up at Cade.

"We need to run, like right now." I said grabbing his arm and dragging him with me up the many stories and to the room that I had discovered before. I locked the door behind us and ran to the closet. I moved the box which made a click and opened the door. I could hear their footsteps running down the floor below us.

"Hurry, go, go, go!" I exclaimed ushering him into the room. I grabbed the key from under another box and moved the other box back to its spot. As the door began to close I ran in just in time.

"Holy shit!" Cade mumbled out of breath. I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't run a lot okay." He mumbled sitting down.

~Present time~

I was about to speak but I heard the door to the room burst open. I jumped and hid in the corner. He doesn't know the box and he doesn't have the key. I have the key.

"Charlie..." Jacob taunted. Holy crap.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He taunted. He's so scary I could literally pee myself. Or that could be the fact I chugged a lot of water earlier.

   I heard Jacob's footsteps leave the room and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

   "How did you find this place." Cade said sitting in the couch.

   "I explored and accidentally moved a box and the door opened." I said with a shrug. He nodded and got on his phone.

   An hour. We have been in this shelter for an hour. I have been on my phone the whole time, ignoring every call from Austin I got. I never got any from Jacob. I think Jacob is just letting me have my fun at this point.

   Finally my phone let off a ding. I know that ding and would recognize it anytime.

   Jacob: Come to my room. I just want to talk. Do it now.

    Oh crap. I stood up and pulled the key out of my pocket.

   "I have to go. If I don't go to Jacob's room I'll be dead meat." I mumbled opening the door. Cade nodded and followed me out of the secret room. I opened the door to the bedroom and scanned the halls. No one in sight.

   I pursed my lips and crossed the hall to Jacob's room. When I walked in and shut the door, no one was inside. I looked around the room confused. I walked further in only to be pulled back by the waist and pulled into a chest.

   "Was that little prank of yours meant for me." Jacob mumbled sticking his head in my neck. I hummed and nodded. He let out a breath against my neck.

   "That wasn't very nice of you. I told you to stay out of trouble." As he talked he sent vibrations down my neck.

   "Did you know where I was?" I asked turning around and looking at him.

   "The secret bunker in the room across from mine. Hmm maybe next time you should look for cameras in the room beautiful." He said looking down at me with an expression I couldn't quite pinpoint.

   "Are you mad?" I asked, fake pouting slightly. His hand came up and ran his thumb across my bottom lip.

   "Mmm no. It was quite funny although I didn't like how you hid from me." He spoke looking down at me with slightly dark eyes. I gulped and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. His hand reached up and his thumb pulled the lip away from my teeth. He took in a sharp breath before dropping his hand. 

   "No cosmic brownies for two days." He mumbled. My jaw instantly dropped and my eyes widened.

   "You did not just ban me from my whole heart and soul!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

  "It's for two whole fucking days. You'll be fine." He said which made me let out a small huff. He really just took away the one snack that I could marry.

  "You have had a long day, lets get you to bed now."  He said before leading me over to the bed. He opened up the covers and helped me in. He tucked me in before backing up.

   "Stay." I mumbled looking up at him. He gave me a small smile and nodded. He got onto the other side of the bed and got under the covers. Our legs laced under the covers and his arm wrapped around my waist. He pulled to his chest and nuzzled his head into my hair.

   Hmmm I missed this. I thought as sleep began to take over.