*alarms*

Charlie's POV

I had started to lose all hope. It had been months since I was taken. A month since they touched me. I haven't seen those men since but according to another worker they had been killed.

I lost all hope in Jacob, well that was until a cold April morning. Alarms began blaring off the walls of the cell. Men ran past my cell and towards the exit of the basement. I simply closed my eyes and began draining out the sound around me.

This is just another haunting dream. I kept repeating. The same haunting dream I have had for what feels like weeks. I just simply closed my eyes waiting for the torture of the dream to end.

   Men yelled as they ran through the halls. Part one of the dream that always happens. The constant yelling of the armed men trying to get outside to defeat the others.

  It's the same fucking thing over and over again. Distant gunshots could be heard but they also is nothing new. I hummed softly to a tune that had just popped into my head while I waited for the torture to be over. I just wanted it to end.

   Gunshots and the noise of footsteps sounded as though they were getting closer. I kept humming the tune in my head as I moved my head back and forth, waiting for it to end.

"Charlie!" I heard a distant yell. If I ignore it the dream will end sooner. I added some soft do do do to the humming before going back to the original song.

   "Charlie!" Stop get out of me head. Mmmmm hmmmmm mmmmmm. Do do do.

   "Oh my god. Guys I found her!" Mmmm if I can't see you, you can't see me. Can this dream end already. Banging could be heard before it sounded like a door was slammed open. I heard frantic footsteps near me. I still hummed softly and moved my head back and forth.

  "Charlie! Oh my god we found you." A relieved voice said. Hmmm no.

   "Get out of me head." I mumbled putting my hands over my ears and hummed louder.

   "Charlie we are here." A voice said as I was shook. I shook my head quickly.

   "Get out of my fucking head!" I yelled out. I tucked my head towards my stomach and shielded myself as I cried. I was pulled up but I didn't open my eyes.

  "Charlie open your eyes." The voice said. I shook my head and sobbed.

   "Please just get out of me head. No more of these dream. Get out of my head." I sobbed clutching my head. My arms were pulled from my face. I pried my eyes open and looked around me. Family faces instantly welcomed me. Ben, Cade, and Kat stood around me.

   All of them looked to be in rough shape. In my dream all of them were clean.

   Blood splatters littered their clothing and skin. In the dreams their skin was as if they had just stepped out of the shower.

"This isn't real. You guys aren't here." I spoke softly, my voice cracking at the end from the lack of water I've had. All of their gave laced with one of sadness and pity before Cade instantly reached over and pinched me. I felt the pinch of my skin but I didn't flinch. Nothing hurt me anymore.

I looked down to where Cade had pinched me. My skin a dirty ash color from only laying on a dirty blanket on cement. I could only slightly see the redness from where he had pinched.

"Charlie I know you've been through a lot but we really do have to go. Like now." Ben said grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. I nodded stiffly and followed as Ben dragged my through the basement. This basement isn't the same as my dreams. This one has much more cells and is less complicated to figure out.