*Careful or You Might Get Hurt*

Charlie's POV

After I had left Jacob's office I went back down to the shooting range. After seeing Amalia I just wanted to shoot something.

I quickly walked through the dark and gloomy halls before going through the metal door. Just like before the room was well lit up. The only difference is that the targets I had shot no longer had a bullet hole in them.

I walked over to the wall of guns, my heels clicked against the paved ground. I ran my hands over the names of the guns trying to pick out which one I had wanted to use. My hand stopped over a pistol that I normally used back in America. I grabbed the gun and a pair of ear protectors.

I had walked over to the row that had a target about a hundred feet away. I took the safety off the gun and raised it. I leveled it up with the target and rested my finger against the trigger. I let out a calming breath before pulling the trigger.

   The sound of the gunshot rang through the open room. The kick from the gun didn't even make me stumble. I was used to it.

   I looked down the way and smirked when I saw the perfect bullet hole right in the chest of the target.

  "Impressive." A voice spoke. I froze and my eyes narrowed. I looked up and saw Amalia leaning against the wall with a mischievous look.

   "What are you doing here?" I snapped at her, walking over to the gun wall. I lifted the pistol and put it in its rightful place before turning to the wicked witch of the west.

   "I simply came down to shoot some guns. Is that a bad thing?" She asked with a fake innocent look. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

   "Be my guest." I mumbled out and motioned towards the gun. Her posture stiffened before she sat her purse down and walked over towards the guns. She walked straight towards the pistol section and picked up the one I had used. I simply raised my eyebrow.

   She straightened out her skirt and jacket before walking over to one of the shooting lanes. Her pink heels clattered across the ground. She examined the gun with a nervous look.

  "You have to flick the safety off. Do you even know how to use a gun?" I questioned walking over and flicking the safety off. She looked up at me before scoffing.

   "Yes I do know how to shoot a gun. I've done it many times." She huffed before looking at the metal in her hand.

   "Careful or you might get hurt." I said in a bored tone. She simply rolled her eyes and raised her gun. Within a second she pulled the trigger. The kick made her stumble a little but she regained balance quickly. She looked down the lane hopefully only for her smile to drop. The bullet had hit the wall behind the target.

   "How about we leave shooting guns to people who know how to use it. Run along and go shopping or something." I said taking the gun out of her hand and putting the safety back on. I put the gun back in its spot before turning towards an embarrassed Amalia. Her embarrassment soon turned into anger as she looked at Charlie.

"You stupid bitch. You couldn't of just stayed away. When you went back to New York Jacob actually talked to me but now that you are back he doesn't and ignores me. Jacob is mine! I had him first! Also hanging out with both Cade and Austin. You're such a whore!" Amalia ranted walking closer to me. My patience with this girl snapped.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You aren't royal and you don't own no one. Saying that you knew Jacob first, well honey you didn't. I have known Jacob since high school. And quick fucking acting like you know me. You don't know shit about me. Sorry I didn't know that I'm not allowed to have other friends." I hissed out at her.