*Late Night FaceTime's*

Charlie's POV

"Ben I hate him so much." I said grabbing the bottle of vodka from Ben's hands. Darren and his friends had just left and Kat and Gavin went home.

"Why he's hot."  Ben exclaimed. I had told Ben how Darren had come into my room.

  "It doesn't matter if he is hot or not. He's a complete asshole." I said taking another swig.

"What about that old hunk of a man Jacob anyway. Don't act like I didn't see you two dancing at the ball." He said taking a swig from his bottle. I pointed my finger at him as if trying to make a silent point.

"That's the thing Ben! I love him so god damn much but I can't just forgive him like that!" I said taking a larger gulp of the drink than I have been. I'm gonna feel this in the morning.

"Why can't you love him again?" He asked me turning his head. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"When he left me five years ago it felt like he took my heart with him. I lost who I was and became someone who didn't care about others. He hurt me so much Ben. Then I saw him at that ball and it was as if everything came rushing back at full speed. All the memories, good and bad." I paused for a second.

"I can't say that I still don't forgive him because that would be a lie. I forgave him the second he said he would be my friend. I can't stay mad at him. He lost my trust though." I paused again and took a drink.

"He said he had his reasons but he can't even tell me those. What if he did just want to get away and is making up excuses. I don't know because I don't trust him anymore, but I love him. No matter what happens with anyone else I will always love Jacob. He was my person." I finished off taking another swig. Ben pulled me over to him and gave me a hug.

    "And then I told him I wanted to be friends. No I don't. I can't be friends with him Ben. All it does is remind me of what used to be and I can't do that again. Who's to say he won't do what he did again. He did it so easily before." I ranted more. Ben frowned and hugged me tighter.

   "God why does drinking alcohol make me so emotional." I said wiping my tears away. Ben gave me a grin and began wiping the tears away as well.

   "You know what they say, a drunk persons are a sober persons thoughts." Ben said with a shrug. Instantly I glared at him.

"Dont, don't say that." I replied before taking another swig.

*************************************

Jacob's POV

I was awoken from my slumber by the noise of my phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over hoping it would just shut off, but once the call ended another one came in. With a grunt I rolled over and grabbed the phone.

Charlie was trying to facetime me.

I pressed the green accept button to come face to face with Charlie dancing with a stuffed animal. Ben laid on the ground laughing his ass off.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked. Charlie spun around towards her phone and gave me a huge smile.

"Look Bennyboo. It's my knight in shining armor. He is here to sweep me away from the ball and take me up to his bedroom." Charlie said shaking Ben with a giggle, Ben joined in. What the hell.

"Are you guys drunk?" I asked. Charlie reached behind her phone but the phone ended up falling. She let out a string of curse words before fixing the phone. She reached over again and pulled out a bottle of Vodka. She put it up to her lips and took a big swig.

"I'm not drunkkkk! I'm just tipsyyyy!" She said dragging out the k and y. Oh god this woman.

"Charlie you need to stop drinking." I said in a hard tone. She just laughed at me shook her head. I grunted and nodded. This went back and forth for a solid minute and a half.

"Come save me my knight in shining armor and take me to your bedroom then make love to me all night and into the day." She said with the biggest smile ever. Holy hell. Drunk Charlie has no filter.

"Charlie, kick Ben out of your room." I stated. She nodded before going over to Ben. She took her shoe off and began whacking him with it and chanted get out. He just rolled over to avoid it. When she went to hit him again she fell over and onto him with a loud thud. Ben let out a thread of curse words while Charlie giggled.

This is going to be one hell of a long process.

*************************************

  Charlie had finally gotten successfully in bed but not after a lot of difficulties. She had to help Ben stand up but that had resulted her her falling over on to him once more.

   "How much did you drink?" I asked. Charlie lifted her fingers and began counting them.

  "Uhhh. 1 bottle." She said dropping her hand. Then why did she continue to count her fingers if she only drank one?

   "Do you have headache medicine by your bed? Also a glass of water?" I questioned. She was going to have one hell of a headache in the morning.

  Charlie mumbled something before looking over at her bedside table.

   "You sound like my dad. Though my dad left me. So you don't sound like my dad. Never mind." She rambled before reaching over and setting a bottle of pills next to her bedside. 

   "Good now go get rest. You're going to feel it tomorrow." I commented. Charlie gave me a salute before getting back into her bed.

   "Jacob come to America." She commented. My eyebrows furrowed.

  "I can't." I responded simply.

  "Why? Actually I know the answer to that. I kind of hate you but I also don't you know. It's complicated. Alcohol makes my brain work weird." Charlie rambled while rubbing her head. I shook my head, a small smile on my lips.

   "Go to sleep." I said again.

  "Come to America." She replied.

   "We will talk about this tomorrow." I responded. She nodded and closed her eyes.

   It didn't take her very long to fall asleep. Honestly I hadn't seen anyone fall asleep as quick as she did. Almost as soon as her eyes closed she was fast asleep.

   With a small chuckle I pressed the red end call button and set my phone next to my bed.