*Letter 3*

Charlie,

I'm sitting outside in the garden right now. It is currently three in the morning and there is a cool breeze but I can't seem to leave the flowers.

I look over them and try to remember what my mother used to tell me about the different kinds of flowers but I can't remember.

You remind me of a blue orchid. I don't know why you just do. Something about the flower reminds me of you. Maybe it's because you always spoke about how you loved the color.

Cade finally came and talked to me. He apologized for ignoring me for days on end and said that he was just mad at what I said to you. I told him I deserved what I got and he agreed.

Him and I are right. I do deserve it. I don't think I could ever not agree to that. Cade and I are cool now. Instead of him glaring at me as he would walk by he nods and normally says hello.

Amalia hasn't come back since that day. I'm pretty sure Austin told her how I wasn't really wanting to talk to people.

   Hannah was listening to a song that also reminded me of you. You've probably heard it. It's called Hey There Delilah.

   The lyrics hit harder than what I expected but I just pushed them off and left Hannah alone.

   I asked Ben how you were. At first he was very hesitant to talk to me but he talked back. He told me how you zone out easily and your work has gotten sloppier.

   Charlie's don't let this hit you as hard as it's hitting me. You don't deserve it. I deserve the pain and hardship here, not you. Please lift your head high and show the world who Charlotte Mack is.

   I love you. Forever.