A/N (please read :D)

I know you guys probably were hoping for another update but honestly my wrists KILL after writing five chapters for this book and one for my fanfiction.

Anyway I just wanted to point out to you guys how much you all genuinely mean to me. I know I used to say it in author notes on Mr Devil but I really want you all to know that I truly do mean it.

You guys make me genuinely so happy. I love reading most of the comments, obviously I don't like reading hate ones but I delete most of them so I don't have to read them again. Reading all of the positive comments you guys leave on this story, Mr Devil, and Precious Moments always brings the biggest smile to my face.

I have been writing stories since I was in 2nd grade and never once did I ever think that I would be where I am today, 1.3 million on Mr Devil and 200k on this one. You all are actually insane.

   Reading comments of people calling me their favorite author literally makes me so happy. Like guys I'm nothing special! I'm just a girl who lives in a small town that just wanted to write for fun.

   You guys are making my dream come true and all I can do is thank you. I try to interact with you guys as much as I can but sometimes it gets hard when there are lots of you guys haha but I try!

   But anyway I just wanted to tell you all how much I genuinely care about you all and love you all so much. You all make my life a lot better and you all are great people... even the haters.

  I love you all more than words can describe!!

   Have a wonderful day or night you amazing people!!

   ~Sarah :))