*~Charlie*

Charlie's POV

    Dear Jacob,

    Unlike you, I will send this letter out. You deserve to know that the things YOU say can hurt others. I am quite mad at you for letting me go. Do I miss you? I do. Will I act on it first? Hell no. I am not some dog that you can tell to go away only for me to come crawling right back. Words hurt Jacob. The words YOU said hurt. 

   I will not come crawling like a lovesick puppy. I will not be the first to text, the first to call, or the first to apologize. Yes snooping through your stuff was wrong of me but you didn't really give me a choice. So tell me this. If I wouldn't have snooped would you have shown me the pictures? The threats? I think you and I both know that answer would be no.

   Cade showed up in New York today. We played a lovely game of Marco Polo in Target. He then explained how mad he was at you. You were the one that told me to walk away and I listened. It was a two-person decision but then again you also didn't give me much of a choice either. 

  Do not expect me to crawl back to you when you finally get your head out of your ass and apologize to me. What I said before I left still stands. The moment I stepped out of that door you lost all progress you had made. Of course, I miss you but at this moment it doesn't matter to me. 

   You want to make me feel for you only to throw me away like trash. You want to play me like a game. You want to play games with me? Oh, Jacob I just happen to love playing games. This will be quite a fun game if I do say so myself. And Jacob, when I play games... I always win. After all, I learned from the best at how to play mental games with others. You were a great teacher.

   I hope this letter finds you easily and I hope you are doing well. May the games begin.

     ~Charlie