*Dead Man Walking*

Charlie's POV

    "Cade you are going to fucking die!" I yelled out at him while running after him with a butter knife. Cade let out a girlish scream and began sprinting away from me. I heard the front door open but I didn't care, I just sprinted after the idiot. 

    "You are a dead man walking Cade!" I yelled running after him.

   "Austin hide me! She is trying to kill me!" Cade exclaimed hiding behind Austin in fear. When I had entered the room I looked at Cade murderously. I smirked at him waving the knife around in the air.

   "You are cornered now you little dickhead. Now come over here, I think your dick needs to be amputated." I taunted walking closer. He let out a scream and just before I got close enough arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into a chest. 

  "Can you two go five minutes without wanting to murder the other?" Austin said. Both Cade and I looked at each other then at Austin, then back at each other. 

   "No." We both said at the same time. We both let out a laugh as Jacob took the butter knife  from my hands. 

   "So what did he do this time?" Jacob questioned leaning against the door frame. 

   "He stole my cosmic brownie and threw it in the trash and said that is where they belong cause they taste like shit." I spoke. 

   "Cause they do. Absolute dog shit." He spoke with such confidence.

   "Say it one more time. I fucking dare you." I spoke lowly glaring at him. With a confident smirk and looked down at me.

   "Cosmic brownies taste like shit." He spoke and I instantly lunged at him. He let out a scream as I tackled him to the ground. I began smacking him on his chest, face, and shoulders. He wailed like a child as I did this. 

   "Should we stop this?" Austin questioned in the background. 

   "No. He is getting what came for him." Jacob spoke quietly. 

   After a few more moments of me smacking Cade I was lifted off and pulled into a chest. Cade still wailed on the ground like a baby.

   "Take it back." I said turning and looking down at him.

   "Cosmic brownies don't  taste like dog shit!" He exclaimed looking up at Jacob for help. 

   "I know." I said with a sweet smile. I stuck my hand out to help him up which he gladly took. Well that was until he yanked and I fell out of Jacob's arms and straight onto the ground. Cade thought it was hilarious that he rolled away so he didn't break my fall. He was rolling around laughing. 

   "Dickhead." I mumbled standing up. 

   "You guys are fucking children." Austin said laughing. I flipped him off before turning to Jacob. I looked up at him with a small smile. Austin grabbed onto Cade and began dragging him out of the room.

    "Bye Charlie bear! I love you!" Cade called as he left the room. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at Jacob. He looked down at me with calculating eyes. 

   Our moment was broken by the noise of my phone ringing. I smiled apologetically and broke away from his arms and went to grab my phone. I noticed Ben's name flash across the screen. I smiled. I pressed the green accept button and put the phone up to my ear.

   "Hello?" I asked as I answered.

   "Charlie you need to come home. Like now." Ben rushed. My eyes widened slightly.

   "Why what's going?" I asked running past Jacob and upstairs to Jacob's room.

   "I can't say anything just please get here. Quick." He said quickly.

   "Okay I'll be there tonight." I rushed before he hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and ran to my duffle bag. I began shoving the clothes that had fell out into the bag and zipped it up. 

   "What is going on?" Jacob asked coming in the room.

   "I don't know. Ben just called and said that I have to go home. He said I have to get their quick. Do you think your private jet could take me? I didn't have time to book mine. What if someone got hurt? What if Kat got stuck in the toilet again and they need me to help her get out? What i-" I got cut off by Jacob grabbing my face in his hands. 

   "Breathe Charlie. Everything will be okay." He spoke softly. I looked up at him and nodded slowly, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.    

   "Yes of course you can use my jet. I will book it right now and it will be ready when we get to the airport. Come on, I'll carry your bags." He said picking them up. He interlocked our fingers and led me out of his room. When we got near the front door I heard my name called. 

   "Charlie where are you going?" Cade said walking out of the kitchen, Austin followed behind him looking equally as confused.

    "I need to get home. Something happened." I rushed over to them and gave them both quick hugs before rushing back to the door.

   "Will you come back?" Cade asked. I looked back at him and bit onto my lower lip a little. 

   "I hope." I said before going out the door, Jacob trailing behind me. 

   When we arrived at the airport Jacob led me over to where they keep his jet. Perks of being so high in the Mafia world is that people always know who you are and like jump away from you, so you always have a path. 

   When we got to where we board the planes Jacob and I turned to each other.

   "I am sorry I can't go with you." He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled softly at him.

   "It's okay. I'll call you when I figure out what happened." I said before standing up and pressing a kiss softly to his cheek. He gave me a small smile before pulling me into a hug. 

   "Goodbye Charlie." He spoke as I began walking away. I turned around and gave him a smile.

   "Goodbye Jacob." I said before turning back around and getting on the jet. 

   ~A few hours later~

    When my driver pulled up to my house I exited quickly. I grabbed my bag and made my way into my home.

   "Ben!" I yelled. I heard a quiet in here come from the livingroom so I quickly made my way there.

   "What happened! Is everyone oka-" I froze mid sentence. My bag dropped out of hand and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

   "You have got to be fucking kidding me." I spoke my thoughts.

   "Hello Charlotte."