*Cade... Wtf*

Charlie's POV

   "I hate the beach! But I stand! In California with my toes in the sand!" I sang as the hot water from the shower ran down my sides.

  "Use the sleeves on my sweater! Lets have an adventure! Head in the clouds but my gravity centered! Touch my neck and I'll touch yours, You in those little high waisted shorts! Oh, she knows what I think about And what I think about! One love, two mouths! One love, one house! No shirts, no blouse! Just us, you find out! Nothing I really wanna tell you about no." I sang holding the shampoo bottle up to my mouth using it as a microphone.

"CAUSE ITS TOO COLD WHOAAA!" The new voice made me scream and drop my shampoo bottle to the ground. I quickly shot my hand out and turned off the song. I stuck my head out of the shower curtain and locked eyes with Cade who sat on the floor against the sink, his phone in his hands.

"Cade what the fuck are you doing in here!" I yelled. Cade jumped and dropped his phone which landed on a not so protected spot. Cade's hands instantly shot down to his private part where the phone hit. A laugh escaped my lips.

"That's just karma for ruining my shower." I spoke. He glared up at me before straightening up again and picked up his phone.

"Everyone else is gone and I got lonely so boom here I am." He explained going back on his phone.

"You're so fucking clingy I swear." I said shutting the curtain again and began putting shampoo in my hair.

   "Can you put that song on again. It is a total bop!" Cade exclaimed. I hummed and reached my hand out pressing the play button.

   For the next fifteen minutes Cade sat in the bathroom floor singing to any song that had come on while I showered. We kept up random conversations and he asked how I shaved my legs since that's what I was going. That led to me shaving a strip of his leg. I was wrapped in a towel as I did this so he didn't see any of my parts.

   "Get out so I can get dressed." I scolded walking into my room, Cade and the steam from my shower followed me out. With some argument I finally got him out of my room.

I had changed into simple black leggings and a dark blue cropped hoodie. I was pulling on my socks when Cade barged into my room again. I looked over to him with a raised eyebrow.

"I could have been naked Cade." I scowled at him. He shrugged and jumped on my bed, completely messing the sheets. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him.

"You know you are like a little sister to me right." He said looking straight up at the roof of the building.

   "Cade I'm older than you." I spoke with a laugh only to earn a slap on the shoulder.

  "Shut the fuck up and let me finish." He grumbled making me laugh harder. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

   "And as you being like a sister to me I want to help you figure out who Jacob is hiding from you. I know it is hurting you to just sit back and do nothing so I want to help." He explained before looking over at me. I sat up and looked down at him with a smile.

  "You'd really help me?" I said gently, hope lacing my words. He smiled at me and nodded.

  "It would be a fun time. Also I know the passcode to Jacob's office so when he didn't here we can just sneak in." He said shaking his head with a laugh. I giggled and tackled him into a hug. He laughed harder and hugged me tighter.

   "Thank you Cade." I said into his shoulder.

  "Anytime Charlie." He said before letting go.

   "Now that is behind us.. Your friend Laura is quite hot. Can I simp?" He questioned with a smirk. My smile dropped into a bored expression before I shook my head.

   "You're just many years late there bud. She has someone." I said shaking my head. His smirk dropped into a scowl before he stood up. He bid me a goodbye saying he will be back later because he is clingy.

*************************************

I didn't know when but during some time while watching something on Netflix my eyes had closed and I fell asleep.

Although I had woke up again when I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped awake and looked behind me to see Jacob staring over at me. I took in a deep breath before relaxing back down.

"You scared me." I giggled turning to face him. His straight lips turned upwards into a soft smile. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead

"I'm sorry." He said getting into the bed and laying down next to me. His arms reached out and grabbed me, pulling me tightly against him.

"What time is it?" I asked looking up at him.

"It is around 10 pm. You've been sleeping for a while. Cade told me when I got home that you were snoring loud but not to wake you up because and I quote 'she looks too fucking precious. Touch her and I'll break your pinkie.' So I left you sleep for a while." He said shaking his head. I smiled brightly and pressed a kiss to his chin.

   "I'm surprised you didn't break Cades knees for calling me precious." I giggled. His smile widened before kissing the tip of my nose making me laugh again.

   "Oh how tempting it was but then he explained how he doesn't see you like that. I trust him." Jacob said stuffing his head into my shoulder. I nodded softly and just held him tightly to me.

   I liked this side of Jacob. Although I have seen a quite a bit of this side but lately he's been too busy to show me this side. This side of him he is cuddly, clingy, and incredibly sweet. While others sides of him actually make me want to punch a hole through the wall.

   Bathing in the moment of him in my arms I closed my eyes again and left the sleepiness that I felt take over once again.