*Or Else What*

Charlie's POV

    "Wake up already. God damn I swear you are dead." I heard Cade's voice say before I felt a jab on my cheek.

   "Fuck off." I mumbled before shoving my face deeper into my pillow. 

   "Oh hell no. Get up right now or else." Cade snapped back.

   "Or else what?" I questioned keeping my eyes closed. There was a moment of silence. 

  "Or else I will go get cold water and dump it all over you." Cade threatened. I rolled my eyes before sitting up and stretching. I looked over at Cade who looked completely exhausted. 

   "Good. Now go downstairs and get breakfast before Austin eats it all." Cade said leaving my room. With a grunt I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and cringed. I didn't realize I looked THAT bad. 

   I walked over to the shower and flipped on the heat, only turning the cold nob slightly because I don't want it hot enough to the point where it burns me. After my quick shower I walked back over the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't look as dead inside now. 

   My hand slowly lifted and touched the back of my head which made me instantly wince. There was a large bump that hurt quite a bit. I lowered my hand before reaching for my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

   Before I even made it to the kitchen I could hear the radiant laughter of a man and a high pitched laugh of a girl. I slowly made my way towards the doorway, which made the laughter louder. I stood in the doorway and looked into to see Amalia laughing along with Austin. Amalia's hand rested on Jacob's shoulder, who had a very faint smile on his face.

   None of them had noticed I stood there so I just observed. As Amalia said something else she lifted her hand and then placed it back down again. Jacob's smile wasn't large, but it was there enough to where you could see it.

   Cade sat leaning against the kitchen counter with a bored expression. I slipped into the room without being noticed and slid next to Cade. He turned to me and his bored expression lightened quickly.

   "Is she always like this?" I whispered in his ear as we watched her grab Jacob's shoulder as she let out a fit of giggles.

   "Sadly. It's annoying as hell." Cade commented pushing a plate of food over towards me. I thanked him quietly and began eating. I was halfway through eating my piece of bacon when they had finally realized I was there. Jacob took a quick step away from Amalia and pushed her hand off of him. 

   "Ah good morning Charlie!" Austin exclaimed coming over to me and pulling me into a hug, which I only patted him on the back awkwardly.

   "You are overly joyed this morning." I said with a small chuckle. He just smiled brightly at me. I was offly confused but I just shook it off. My eyes casted off towards Amalia who was glaring at me. I just simply raised an eyebrow at her and took a bite of my bagel. 

   Then my eyes looked over to Jacob to see him giving me a look, like he was analyzing me. Just like I did with Amalia, I raised an eyebrow at him.

   "I'm taking Charlie out of the house today." Cade spoke up slinging an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him with a confused look. He simply just smirked down at me.

   "No you're not." Jacob spoke up. My head snapped over to look at him. He just wore a bored expression. 

   "I am." Cade spoke pulling me closer to him as I took another bite out of bagel. Jacob's eyes moved down and zeroed in on Cade's arm that rested on my shoulders. His eyes narrowed into slits as he looked at it. 

   "No you are not. She is staying here. With me." Jacob spoke curtly. I rolled my eyes.

   "No I am not. I am going with Cade and don't even try stopping me." I said raising my voice at the end, leaving no room for argument. Jacob's glare moved from Cade's arm to me. He rolled his eyes after our mini glare game and just walked out of the room.

   "You have no right to talk to him like that." Amalia said with a small gasp. I rolled my eyes and looked over at her.

   "Yeah and what the hell are you going to do about it." I snapped back. I heard Austin and Cade let out a small chuckle but they covered it with a cough. Amalia looked at me with wide eyes before they narrowed.

   "I don't think you know who you are talking to." She pushed. I laughed before shaking my head.

   "I don't think YOU know who you are talking to. Run along and spend daddy's money princess." I said finishing the last bite of my bagel before leaving the room to go get dressed. I heard Cade and Austin yell burn at the same time as I heard Amalia let out a frustrated yell.

   As I entered my room I didn't expect Jacob to be sitting there looking at the door. Like he was just waiting for me to get there. I gave him a confused look before walking over to him. His arms shot out and grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he leaned his head against my stomach.

   "You just love making me angry don't you." He mumbled against my stomach. I let out a small laugh.

  "It is quite fun." I replied running my fingers through his hair. 

   "You saw Amalia with her hand on my shoulder didn't you." He said leaning his head back and looking up at me. I nodded and looked down at him.

   "I don't like her like I like you." He spoke reassuringly. I smiled down at him.

   "I know." I leaned down and pressed my lips to his forehead which made him look up at me with a lopsided smile.