Special Bonus!

My Ruxomar book has 1.6K views, Narnia has 1.5K and Avengers is almost at 200 reads!

I thought this called for a special occasion.

In each of my books, I'll post this answered question by a reader (same in all stories) as well as small fun facts ( different for each story) as a thank you!

**********

Someone asked me what it would be like if the main characters from my three books ever got together. I hope this creates a clear picture of not only their differences but also the ways they might be alike.

***********

Claire/Jordan (Mianite series) currently 24 years old

Katherine (Narnia series) currently 24 years old

Brooklyn (Marvel x DC Series) currently 16 years old

FYI:

Sonja, Tucker, Tom, Wag, Andor, and some of the gods are characters from Mianite.

Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy, Tumnus, Aslan, and Callum are from Narnia.

Stefan belongs to both worlds.

Everyone else is from the Marvel x DC universe.

**************

Answering the Question:

For starters, I feel like if all three of them were to meet each other for the first time with no clue who the other was, they would have very different 'first instincts' to a new threat.

Claire was trained in a very 'street-fight'  kind of way, as in, anything goes. But she is also a very logical person who likes to think of a fight as something that doesn't necessarily have to happen. She likes to solve problems with words rather than fists. That being said, if one of the girls attacked first, she wouldn't hesitate to draw her sword. With a few magical skills on hand, Claire would be reluctant to use them but if this was a threat to her friends, she'd use all the skills available to her.

Katherine isn't as logical a being as Claire. She is a much more wild and 'go with the flow' type of gal. She'd be much more skilled than Claire when wielding a sword since she's had more years harnessing her skills, even when they are the same age (It would make sense if you read Mainite and Narnia fanfics as to why this is). 

She was taught on a much more technical way to fight, following the righteous path of a knighthood rather than throwing punches. With blades, Katherine would win for sure, but Claire has many more weapons expertise that are a little more modern than Katherine's arsenal. If magic or a fancier weapon was used (aka a rapier), Claire might have an advantage. 

Katherine would also not be so reluctant to a fight, but with enough motive, she might actually look forward to start an altercation, especially if her family was endangered.

Brooklyn is the youngest of the bunch, but she might just be the more well rounded when it comes to skills. She will not need a large motivator to engage, the only difference from Katherine is that Brooklyn won't fight to win a battle and disarm an opponent....Brook will go for the kill. 

Unlike the other two, she is not very concerned for others, she has little she cares about, so the fight will be about herself. When blades come to play, Brook was not taught with a classical 'medieval/fantasy world blade', she trained with katanas, dadaos, things like that. They are much thinner and weightless. She'd be quicker than the protector(Katherine) and champion (Claire). 

Unlike the other two, she also has no qualms in killing humans, while the other two might hesitate at that fact.Brooklyn's young age might also make Claire hesitate, perhaps reminded of her younger sister when she beholds Brook for the first time. Claire has a few kills up her sleeve, but none of them have ever been children or young ones, same goes for Katherine.