🕷(69) The Kent Farm

Brooklyn POV-

After bombs, fights, and endless patrols atop work, it was nice to finally be able to relax in an ambiance Brooklyn had not been able to enjoy since the trip to the safe house weeks ago.

Brook had not really expected to spend her free afternoon anywhere outside of Queens today, but even she couldn't argue that this was better than sitting around doing homework and company work.

Though the Stark and her team had been able to do patrols together in secret all this time, they hadn't exactly been able to train together.

Usually, Brook, Yelena, and Peter took their weekends at the compound to train under the supervision of the Avengers while Jon and Peter trained with Dick Grayson...they had all wished one time or another that they could just be in the same place without fear of Mr. Wayne or Brooklyn's dad getting defensive.

Luckily, there was once place they could go that had become a surprising neutral ground between Wayne and Stark family rivalry, and that was the Kent farm in Kansas.

Normally, it would be a five hour flight from Queens just to get to Kansas by plane , but Jon could lazily fly that distance in an hour, even with Damian in tow.

Brooklyn's new suit could make it in a little over an hour, and with Yelena using Brook's old flight suit and Peter swung between the two, they had all made the trip in record time.

Jon had sworn on his life that neither his dad or any of his family had any clue the teens were a team or anything like that, the great and powerful Superman just through they were dedicated to keeping Queens safe.

Which they were of course.

Either way, the man had sworn to keep from mentioning to Bruce Wayne that they were at the Kent farm today so they could train peacefully.

It also helped that both the Justice League and the Batman's family were busy with the Avengers overseas stopping a shipment of weapons.

No one would be able to interfere with the peace of the day. Which is why Brooklyn was miles away from home, sparring on a clear piece of land behind the Kent home.

The air was clear, the sky sunny, and even though their training ground was huge, it was still surrounded by many acres of corn fields.

Brooklyn had never seen those in her life, and though she often found herself worried someone might be peeping from within the foliage, Jon had assured her that the Kent home was miles away from the other neighbors.

It occured to Brook that his was where the great Superman had grown up after all, a place he had been able to enhance his abilities the way Jon was at the moment.

His strength was improving the more he used his abilities, in fact, Jon could now carry two people instead of one when in flight, which even Brook had to admit was great progress.

Jon had admitted that some of his powers caused him great pain and agony to this day, that sometimes places that were too crowded and gave him headaches, that his powers were still mostly undiscovered.

Thats why Ned was on video call, Peter's phone propped on a stack of hay from where the teen could see Jon's progress. Though Brooklyn was no genius, she'd been able to keep up with the theories and analysis of Jon's developing  "tactile telekinesis" abilities.