041

Hey heyyyy, y'all I love writing this book LMFAO. I've grown so attached to the characters, especially the twins.

Hope y'all enjoy!

——

Kali De Santa.

"How y'all adjusting?" Travis asked me as sat I on the counter swinging my feet. He was in the middle of putting up a new dining room table so I sat and watched. I wanted to help but he refused.

"It's only been a day but we're okay." I shrugged. "Sincere doesn't like anyone but you, Monica, and Ann." I giggled.

"Shiddd man, I don't blame him. My family can be a lil' too much sometimes." Travis chuckled.

"What y'all in here rappin' bout?" Chris asked, going straight to the refrigerator.

"Yo' fat ass head." Travis joked.

Chris flipped him off and shut the door. "Haha. Hilarious." Chris mumbled and kissed me on my forehead.

"Go check on your brother." He whispered and I nodded.

"I'll be back." I said to Travis and I followed Chris to Sincere's room. Travis house was a pretty decent size. I personally thought he didn't need to live in a five bedroom house all by himself but he said he liked having the space so I minded my business.

"I gotta get back to D, update me." Chris said and I nodded, shutting the door behind me.

"Are you... okay?" I trailed off as I watched my brother tear apart his suitcase. The once empty floor was covered in shirts, shoes, hair supplies, you name it. You couldn't even see the carpet anymore.

"Have you seen my inhaler?" Sincere asked and I made a face.

"Inhaler? Bubba you haven't used your inhaler since we were thirteen..." I said slowly and he stopped rummaging through his things to look at me.

"I can't breathe Kali." He spoke and continued going through his things. "I know you have it on you."

"I-I don't, I'm sorry." I stammer, genuinely becoming concerned.

"Actually, can I get like $20?" He stood up and I stood there, not knowing what to do or say.

"Of course, just go in my purse. Are you sure you're okay?" I grabbed his shoulders and he took a deep breath.

"I'm just nervous. Tomorrow is the day we... you know. I can't sleep and shit." He stressed and I nodded.

"I understand, don't let it bother you okay? It'll go how you need it to." I reassured him and suddenly he wrapped his arms around me.

"You always know what to say." He mumbled and I hugged him back.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look... pale."

"I'm good Kali, I said it was nerves." He snapped his mood suddenly changing.

He left the room and I stood there dumbfounded once again.

"You good sis?" Travis asked.

"Uh, yeah yeah." I scratched the back of my neck and brushed past him to see where Sincere went. I don't know what it was but something told me he was lying.

Being too wrapped up in my thoughts, I bump into a hard chest.

"Watch where the fuck you goin'." I look up to see an unfamiliar face. He mugged me and I scrunched my face up. 

"Bitch I didn't see-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he walked off and went up the stairs.

"Asshole." I muttered.