071

Y'all I'm crying happy tears right now. Our babies are graduating this chapter bruh. In honor of that, let's get a thanks to our original family. The original four.

Literally I love these characters with all my heart, it's heartbreaking to say goodbye to this book :(

Literally I love these characters with all my heart, it's heartbreaking to say goodbye to this book :(. After this chapter it's one more left and ... ugh. I'm not ready. I love you guys so much. Thank you.

Enjoy. <8

——
Third Person. Unedited.
May 28th, 2021.
Graduation Day.

"Kali why are you still sitting here?" Chris asked as he sat down next to his little sister. "You good?" He laid back, munching on a bag of green grapes.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Kali smiled slightly and touched the necklaces that adorned her neck. "I just can't believe we're actually graduating. The four of us, we made it, and we made it out alive." She sighed happily.

Chris chuckled and pulled his little sister closer. "I know right? I'm so proud of you baby. I'm proud of you too Sincere since you wan' creep up behind a nigga."

"Uhhh, I'm here too." August poked his head out from behind Sincere and waved. "We in here being pussy or what?"

"Right, niggas getting all sentimental and shit. Tsk tsk." Sincere chuckled and stood in the full body mirror. "Wow."

"Damn, we look good." August adjusted his tie and fixed his hair.

"Man shit, who you tellin'?" Sincere smiled widely and looked over at his sister. "Come here."

Kali stood up slowly and smoothed out her dress. "You look gorgeous." Sincere complimented as he pulled her in front of the mirror with him. "You excited?"

Kali sighed and nodded, "Very."

"Hey, I'm sorry. Aight?" Sincere whispered, making her look up at him. "I-I've been off my meds, I started taking them again yesterday. I'll make all this shit up to you, starting by being honest with Zo." Sincere said. "I just don't want us to be mad at each other anymore... I know you felt that shit too."

Kali wiped a piece of hair off of Sincere's face and nodded. "I did and I forgive you, I'll always forgive you. I'm not upset anymore okay? Give me a hug." Sincere immediately wrapped his arms around his sister and they stood here, not wanting to let each other go.

"You spoke to her huh?" Chris looked over at August while they watched the kids embrace each other.

"Had to. Regardless, they brother and sister, they all they got. You talked to Sin?"

"Hell yeah. I told him to not even tell me what the fuck was goin' on, just fix it. I couldn't stand seeing them fight." Chris shook his head.

"We make a good team." August chuckled.