021

Here Kali's outfit majority of the chapter.

——
Kali De Santa.

Turning over, I open my eyes to see an empty bed. I sit up quickly and rub my eyes looking around the room.

"Bubby?" I call out, calling August by him nickname. To my surprise, he actually loves it, well then again, it was the best out of the other ones.

I stand up, putting his shirt back on and I walk into the bathroom. I frown as I walk to the kitchen in the hotel room and look around.

"What the hell.." I mumble to myself. I sit back on the bed and pick up my phone. Dead. I smack my lips and plug it back in the charger.

"Note to self, get a new charger." I whisper.

I frown as I lean back against the headboard. A smile creeps on my face as I grip the sheets softly, my mind going back to the events that led all the way to the early morning. August had made love to me for hours, if we're being honest, I'm glad we took that step. I didn't regret a thing, I'm glad it was him and nobody else. He made me feel safe, I knew I wouldn't feel some type of way after. For some reason, I can feel me getting attached to him even more, it was scary but I loved every second of it.

Hearing the lock click I rush towards the door. "Auggie?" I whisper and he walks through the door.

"Hey." He kisses my lips and walks over to the bed. "You finally decided to wake ya' ass up." He chuckles handing me a plastic bag.

"What's this?" I say as I open it.

"Had your best friend meet me halfway to give you some clothes, it's cold and I didn't want you in that dress." He answers, laying on the bed.

I smack his leg, "Get your feet off the bed." I scold and he rolls his eyes.

"Girl this ain't my damn bed."

"Okay and? Have manners August." I smack his leg again.

"Man.." He smacks his lips and moves his feet. I lean down and poke his nose, then peck his lips.

"Thank you." He waves me off as I walk into the bathroom.

I quickly take off my shirt and step in the shower.

My shower only last about 20 minutes because I didn't have all of my things with me. I dry off, lotion up and start to brush my teeth with the toothbrush that was in the plastic bag. I grab my extensions for my ponytail and make it into a high one instead of the low one I had yesterday.