032

I'm high as a bitch writing this so please excuse any mistakes. Thank you loves. I might change POV'S like three times.

I'm so sorry this is getting published this late, between work, college shit, and my personal life, I've been super busy.

——
Kali De Santa.

Pulling up to the Michael's, I park my car and look in the mirror. I shuffle my hood around and smile contently. "Let's go." I mumble to myself.

I adjust my pink puff ball hat as I walk in to the store

I adjust my pink puff ball hat as I walk in to the store. I look around and not even ten seconds later I spot Penny talking to a worker.

I walk over to them, waiting for their conversation to end.

"Hey girl!" She greets and I hug her tightly.

"Hey boo, I missed you so much." I say and she smiles letting me go.

"You look so cute, new shoes?"

"Yup, got them a few days ago with Demitrius."

"Who?" She questions as I take the cart to push it.

"August's cousin, remember?" I giggle at her terrible memory.

"Oh! I think I remember, I'm not sure. What are you doing today?" She looks at her list, taking her pen to check some things off of her list.

"Nothing honestly, I started decorating the house for Thanksgiving last night, I got lazy so I stopped."

"Grab some stuff then, I'll come over and help you decorate. Nail date after this though?"

"Girl yes, I could use a spa day." I giggle as we turn down an aisle.

"I can tell, you seem stressed, everything okay?" She pouts as we stand to the side.

I roll my eyes and shrug. "Kinda, daddy recently had a health scare so you know I'm still worried about it. Then with the boys? It's all so much to explain."

"Girl, I have time."

I giggle and shake my head. I miss having girl time, I didn't talk to any other females, simply because I didn't like to and I couldn't find one that didn't have some weird motives.

"Chris baby sister died," I start and she gasps.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, I know how much you guys loved her." She says sadly and I wave her off with a slight smile.

"We're okay, well me and Sin are, Chris is still pretty unpredictable. Mmm, I mean I guess I can say this, since you know about Chris and Sincere anyway." I chuckle and she nods.

"One day, me and D went to the store, when we got there, this other car pulled in with us but it's a damn grocery store so we didn't even pay it any mind. We were literally in there for about an hour, after we stepped out the store I don't know what triggered him but he forced me to get in the car and he put the groceries away. Come to find out, they've literally sat there the whole time, he walked to out the cart away and they wanted to act like they were going to run him over." I shake my head and Penny's eyes widen.