023

Here's a little collage of all the characters, just to remind y'all.

Excuse any mistakes

Excuse any mistakes.

——

Third Person.

They all stood around Autumns' grave. By this point everyone had left and it was just the five of them, people tried to give Chris their condolences and prayers but he wasn't in the mood to hear any of it. To him, it wouldn't bring his her back, all he wanted to do was kill the man that was responsible for taking a piece of his soul away.

"I'm sorry man." Demitrius says as he stands in the front with Chris. Chris looks at him and nods in appreciation. They had a rough start but Demitrius knew how it felt to lose somebody you cared about, they all did. Going back to where he was originally standing. The three let Chris and Sincere stand in peace.

This was affecting Sincere too, not as much as Chris obviously, but he would miss hearing Autumns' voice in the background of their phone calls. Her excitement for when she got to see her 'Uncle Sincere', he loved the little girl and felt nothing but anger looking down at the ground.

Kali stood in the back, August arm draped around her shoulders as they watched Chris intensely. After what had happened in his house they kept his eye on him, along with Sincere. Unlike Kali, August already knew what Sincere wanted to do in regards of Chris's mother and step father, and he also knew he wouldn't be able to change his mind, in fact, he was apart of the plan.

When Sincere saw his brother break down last week in that house, it broke him a little on the inside. Chris didn't deserve what happened and neither did Autumn, and of out the love he has for the both of them, he was already handling it. He never wanted to see his brother down like that, so vulnerable and lost, it just wasn't him. Chris was always the happy one, the goofy one out the pair, always cracking jokes, calming his trigger-happy partner down, just being the life of the party. Now, he was the opposite.

"I'm so sorry." Chris whispers as he squatted down to touch her grave. "I'm so sorry your hero wasn't there to protect you... I'm so sorry I broke our promise babygirl." A tear drops from his eyes and he sniffs. "Fuck." He whimpers and puts his head on his arm.

Sincere stood next to him, still looking down on Autumns' grave. He didn't cry but that didn't mean he wasn't hurt, the fact she was only six didn't help, kids were a soft spot for him, especially her.

"Come on." He mumbled to Chris, helping him up. "It's time to go."

"I can't leave her here Sin, it isn't right." He mumbles shaking his head. Kali dabs tissue under her eyes as she watches the two of them.