030

Aw y'all! We made it to 30 chapters 🥺 I'll make this one longer for you guys, AND WE HIT 7K READS!!!! When I say this chapter is LONG? It's LONG, so get y'all shit together so you can read.

I love y'all so much! Enjoy! Also, here's the twins father. He so fine, look y'all.

 He so fine, look y'all

——
Third Person.

August sat in his car and looked out the window. He didn't actually go anywhere, he sat at the end of the street for a few minutes and then pulled back into the driveway. Mad or not, he promised her brothers he'd stay with her.

He blows out the smoke from his blunt and licks his lips shaking his head. He's been in the driveway for about an hour now and Kali hasn't even realized it.

That didn't shock him, that girl never paid attention to anything.

August wasn't even mad anymore, just confused and, he couldn't believe it but, hurt. He had already gave his heart to a female just for her to rip it in half, he wasn't about to make the same mistake. After that, the only woman he's ever loved was his mother.

He knew Kali would never do anything to him on purpose but she came with too much drama, at first he didn't know if he wanted to deal with it anymore, but that thought left as soon as it came, because if it wasn't for Kali, he wouldn't have two male friends that loved him, and treated him like family. He wouldn't have her, the one person who made him forget about his past. He even stopped taking his anxiety medication, well, not fully, he'll miss a couple days and he'll feel fine, because she made him feel okay. It wasn't easy to get rid of something like that, so he wasn't going to give her full credit. If he wanted to fully get better, he'd have to to it himself. But he knew he didn't want to lose that over petty bullshit.

Kali on the other hand, was on the phone with her father, who was okay. She didn't tell him what happened, she cried it out, and made sure she looked presentable for the FaceTime call for him and her brothers, but of course, fathers know.

"I'm so glad you're okay dad, how are you feeling?"

"Good good, your knuckle headed brothers are about to get their ass beat, they keep touching everything." He shakes his head making her laugh.

"Stop lyin' to that girl!" She hears Chris and rolls her eyes playfully.

"That's the boys for you, did you eat?"

"Yeah, three times today, they made sure of it. I was dehydrated and I wasn't getting enough sleep or whatever the doctors said, I can actually go back to work." He says and I pout.

"Are you sure you should? Why not take a couple days to rest?"

"That'll just extend the time that I'm here, I don't want that."

"Understandable."

"Why your eyes puffy?" He asks and she shrugs.

"Allergies."